johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
There's no Linux version for this game but you can make it yourself:
1. Go to and download renpy-8.0.1-sdk.tar.bz2
2. Open the archive and extract renpy.sh and lib/py3-linux-x86_64/ to your game's folder
3. Rename renpy.sh and lib/py3-linux-x86_64/renpy
4. Check permissions if necessary
PROFIT!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not bad, the quality is really good, the story is iffy, Engrish is hard, the image reveals this is not bad, but kind of ruined by the fact it still has the quick menu on-screen and if you press H it undoes the hidden stuff.
Tags need updating for sure, clearly, the older sister has a lezdom thing going on with her friend.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Good game so far, but not a big fan of futa/trans. So I hope we'll be able to choose the gender or that it should be avoidable (not skipable). And when it comes to NTR, that a big NO from me. So, I also wonder what they did say. :unsure:

Else are the renders really good (and I love the big eyes). The engrish is not so bad, seen worse, much worse. Still, a proofreader would be good.

Keep up the good work Dev! (y)
:devilish:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Hi , when i click download its shows this : Failed to connect to f59.workupload.com port 443: Connection refused .
Write to which file hosting service it will be convenient for you, I will upload it there

Reactions: Alteni

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I don't know who made this game but they need to go back and remake it. The son is supposed to be talking but it keeps saying mom lol. Plus too some of the grammar does make since.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
After conversation with the developer of this game, and testing out my basic knowledge of Russian. I can confirm the following about the trans character and the so called 'NTR':

* Yes there is a trans character.
* Yes she still has a penis (and by the picture I was sent it's halfway to her knees! :love::love::love:)
* She can fuck the girls ONLY if the MC gives permission i.e. Sharing (which would be the 'swinging' tag rather than NTR unless I am wrong?)

Anyone asks the same question about her, please link them to this post.

This is correct as of writing 11:15 7th October 2022.
Any clarification on if it's trans-on-male, male-on-trans and/or player choice?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Any clarification on if it's trans-on-male, male-on-trans and/or player choice?
No idea I just wanted to clarify and ask the question as to who it was and what the NTR element of it was. Thanks for asking the question though, being curious and wanting clarification is a good thing after all. I'm not the dev myself but hopefully the dev will see your comment and answer you.

Reactions: Remembrance
3.60 star(s) 39 Votes