Jun 27, 2019
After conversation with the developer of this game, and testing out my basic knowledge of Russian. I can confirm the following about the trans character and the so called 'NTR':

* Yes there is a trans character.
* Yes she still has a penis (and by the picture I was sent it's halfway to her knees! :love::love::love:)
* She can fuck the girls ONLY if the MC gives permission i.e. Sharing (which would be the 'swinging' tag rather than NTR unless I am wrong?)

Anyone asks the same question about her, please link them to this post.

This is correct as of writing 11:15 7th October 2022.
I think we would all be interested in seeing that picture you were sent....

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Uh, no, this is patreon content.
There is an image with her in the in-game gallery, I specially added it there so that it would be clear who is in front of you.
Okay then, thought I'd ask first. You trusted me with giving me the pic and I don't wanna break that trust so better I asked first.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nessiah and Azapret
Jun 27, 2019
* Yes she still has a penis (and by the picture I was sent it's halfway to her knees! :love::love::love:)
There is an image with her in the in-game gallery, I specially added it there so that it would be clear who is in front of you.
Understandable that you won't share the picture; but I do have a pressing question. Icarus said that the trans' character's penis was "halfway to her knees", but the only image of a trans character I can find in the gallery does not in fact have a penis that big. This leads me to conclude that the two pictures (the one you sent Icarus and the one in the gallery) are not of the same character. Therefore, the only logical explanation if I assume that Icarus' is telling the truth, is that there is another trans character in the game. Care to explain?

Merizmare

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Understandable that you won't share the picture; but I do have a pressing question. Icarus said that the trans' character's penis was "halfway to her knees", but the only image of a trans character I can find in the gallery does not in fact have a penis that big. This leads me to conclude that the two pictures (the one you sent Icarus and the one in the gallery) are not of the same character. Therefore, the only logical explanation if I assume that Icarus' is telling the truth, is that there is another trans character in the game. Care to explain?
No, there's only one trans character in the game, at least at the moment. In the picture that I gave Icarus Media just a specific angle, which made it SEEM to him that it was larger than the Eiffel Tower :D

• Sad
Reactions: Entropylol
Jun 27, 2019
No, there's only one trans character in the game, at least at the moment. In the picture that I gave Icarus Media just a specific angle, which made it SEEM to him that it was larger than the Eiffel Tower :D
You sly devil you! I'm grateful that you cleared this up, but crushed that we don't get a big dick futa/trans dom (yet? :p).

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

razardkun

Jan 5, 2022
Man this game is cool, but this forced topic about futa, what Icarus Media its trying to do its nothing cool and annoying( you have own game man) u should stop doing that .The futa its only one more girl for MC that its, nothing more . Hope the dev know what he really want for his game, good luck .

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Man this game is cool, but this forced topic about futa, what Icarus Media its trying to do its nothing cool and annoying( you have own game man) u should stop doing that .The futa its only one more girl for MC that its, nothing more . Hope the dev know what he really want for his game, good luck .
I like how you assume you know what is in my brain, that's some next level of egomatic hubris there. I was clarifying the issue by asking a question, get off ya damn high horse, the character was already there before I even stepped on the scene. If by clarifying the issue both futa and none futa fans know what is happening I fail to see how that deserves a facepalm and your jumping to conclusions.

razardkun

Jan 5, 2022
I like how you assume you know what is in my brain, that's some next level of egomatic hubris there. I was clarifying the issue by asking a question, get off ya damn high horse, the character was already there before I even stepped on the scene. If by clarifying the issue both futa and none futa fans know what is happening I fail to see how that deserves a facepalm and your jumping to conclusions.
You is the only here on danm High Horse, i never say i know whats in your brain :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: .Trust me when i say that; i really dont want know how your brain or yours thinks works.But what i m saying is fact , have several post of your person talking about this , over over again forcing this topic,trying post pics, you really dont know when its time of stop.
Getting to a point where it starts to bother other peoples , only thing you getting here it pushes people away and disturbs the dev.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
You is the only here on danm High Horse, i never say i know whats in your brain :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: .Trust me when i say that; i really dont want know how your brain or yours thinks works.But what i m saying is fact , have several post of your person talking about this , over over again forcing this topic,trying post pics, you really dont know when its time of stop.
Getting to a point where it starts to bother other peoples , only thing you getting here it pushes people away and disturbs the dev.
Now you think it disturbs the dev and pushes others away? See you think you know what others are thinking and what they should do, what YOU think and what YOU experience is NOT what everyone else is thinking or their experience and yeah it's bloody arrogant that you assume so. How about something I guess you never got told: NO! You don't like that someone else can write or post something on a public forum? Go back to your safe space then and never post anything.

People brought up the argument about trans and futa after my first post, I clarified it later by actually approaching the dev and ASKING while people were arguing, the DEV sent ME a pic of the character and then I EDITTED my first post with a link so people knew more about that character and if there would be NTR/Sharing etc. The version of me you constructed in your own mind is NOT my concern. You are attacking what you THINK of me, the version of me you have constructed and living in your brain rent free. I haven't forced the topic and if the dev didn't want to discuss it they would have said so. Stop trying to speak for the dev and the people here!

Last edited:

razardkun

Jan 5, 2022
Now you think it disturbs the dev and pushes others away? See you think you know what others are thinking and what they should do, what YOU think and what YOU experience is NOT what everyone else is thinking or their experience and yeah it's bloody arrogant that assume so. How about something I guess you never got told: NO! You don't like that someone else can write or post something on a public forum? Go back to your safe space then and never post anything.

People brought up the argument about trans and futa after my first post, I clarified it later by actually approaching the dev and ASKING while people were arguing, the DEV sent ME a pic of the character and then I EDITTED my first post with a link so people knew more about that character and if there would be NTR/Sharing etc. The version of me you constructed in your own mind is NOT my concern. You are attacking what you THINK of me, the version of me you have constructed and living in your brain rent free. I haven't forced the topic and if the dev didn't want to discuss it they would have said so. Stop trying to speak for the dev and the people here!
Sigh.... i will try again , saying about this kink some time its not wrong , but saying about that EVERY fucking day its nothing cool.making several post nonstop over over again about this kink is annoying , the game have alot more besides the futa you know that? if you want force this topic over over again, go make off-topic and go there.You like if i go in your topic of you game and saying every day about some one kink maybe you dont like ? this is cool? has other people with different kinks, think everyone was selfish like you and talked about that kink every day to the dev.
About the dev, ofc he says nothing about that ,he is small and new dev , want to please every one.The dev doesn't have the confidence to say no, yet.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Sigh.... i will try again , saying about this kink some time its not wrong , but saying about that EVERY fucking day its nothing cool.making several post nonstop over over again about this kink is annoying , the game have alot more besides the futa you know that? if you want force this topic over over again, go make off-topic and go there.You like if i go in your topic of you game and saying every day about some one kink maybe you dont like ? this is cool? has other people with different kinks, think everyone was selfish like you and talked about that kink every day to the dev.
About the dev, ofc he says nothing about that ,he is small and new dev , want to please every one.The dev doesn't have the confidence to say no, yet.
Not what happened at all. Re-read the thread mate. Stop going on the attack thinking you some white knight defending the dev and the people against some mythical version of me that YOU think is somehow derailing a game with futa in by talking about...oh yeah...futa. So it's NOT at all off topic.

If you went in my thread and talked about a kink that wasn't there and you kept on, you'd be banned mate. Simple as. In fact it happened. My game doesn't have incest but people brought it up for several pages. That is DIFFERENT from talking about a game with futa/trans tag that we didn't know what that meant in game until I ASKED and clarified. Seriously you finish off once again by saying the dev doesn't have the confidence. YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR THE DEV.

Seriously just stop, you are bringing this up and up and up.

this is really low blow with the dev , knowing his new .
No it isn't it's asking for clarification and you're afraid he'll say no and your whole moral crusade you made up comes crashing down as a false notion. Mate seriously learn to read and not presume you speak for people, you aren't doing something moral, you're attacking something that doesn't exist so you can feel good. STOP, or we will let the moderators settle this. END OF.

I'm leaving it here, I suggest you do. If you continue I will let the mods decide.

razardkun

Jan 5, 2022
Not what happened at all. Re-read the thread mate. Stop going on the attack thinking you some white knight defending the dev and the people against some mythical version of me that YOU think is somehow derailing a game with futa in by talking about...oh yeah...futa. So it's NOT at all off topic.

If you went in my thread and talked about a kink that wasn't there and you kept on, you'd be banned mate. Simple as. In fact it happened. My game doesn't have incest but people brought it up for several pages. That is DIFFERENT from talking about a game with futa/trans tag that we didn't know what that meant in game until I ASKED and clarified. Seriously you finish off once again by saying the dev doesn't have the confidence. YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR THE DEV.

Seriously just stop, you are bringing this up and up and up.

No it isn't it's asking for clarification and you're afraid he'll say no and your whole moral crusade you made up comes crashing down as a false notion. Mate seriously learn to read and not presume you speak for people, you aren't doing something moral, you're attacking something that doesn't exist so you can feel good. STOP, or we will let the moderators settle this. END OF.

I'm leaving it here, I suggest you do. If you continue I will let the mods decide.
The only one exalted ,attacking and threatening here is you, but I agree let's put it ends here.

3.60 star(s) 38 Votes