giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Unnatural Instinct [v0.3] [Merizmare]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Im gonna ask who is the trans of the lis is she avidable?

The third screenshot in OP, been forever since I've played, but I don't remember doing anything with her besides seeing the "gallery" which is just a still image of her. Was only one or two choices that I can remember, then again it's been ages.

Also did you read developers notes?

Futa will be avoidable

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Hmm. The MC does look like a girl but I think that might just be because all the characters suffer from doll face. Simple story but I guess it's ok.

Reactions: Lindien

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
After conversation with the developer of this game, and testing out my basic knowledge of Russian. I can confirm the following about the trans character and the so called 'NTR':

* Yes there is a trans character.
* Yes she still has a penis (and by the picture I was sent it's halfway to her knees! :love::love::love:)
* She can fuck the girls ONLY if the MC gives permission i.e. Sharing (which would be the 'swinging' tag rather than NTR unless I am wrong?)

Anyone asks the same question about her, please link them to this post.

This is correct as of writing 11:15 7th October 2022.
OK, well thanks for the clarification. And really, she has a huge dong, and she can fuck the other girls? :FacePalm:

Well this is not my type of story, but good luck with this project Dev.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
OK, well thanks for the clarification. And really, she has a huge dong, and she can fuck the other girls? :FacePalm:

Well this is not my type of story, but good luck with this project Dev.
She can, IF you give her permission. If you don't, then she can't. That's what I understood from the post you quoted. Now my question is: Are we top or bottom. If bottom, this definitely isn't for me.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Well, finished the game. And it was fun to play. The engrish is there, but it's already mentioned from the dev her/himself. Looking forward to the next update.

Since the game has so far no music itself I've made a quick Mod for that while playing the game

Download Mod v0.2 (~58MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.2 (~150MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2086885 View attachment 2086886 View attachment 2086887
this one got an update

Merizmare

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
She can, IF you give her permission. If you don't, then she can't. That's what I understood from the post you quoted. Now my question is: Are we top or bottom. If bottom, this definitely isn't for me.
Top and bottom, as I understand it, is it dominant or dominated? (sorry, I'm not good at tags).
I've received quite a lot of feedback like yours and I'm actually thinking about the possibility of choosing a gender for futa, I think someday I will create a poll. But if you are interested specifically in the bottom or the top then of course - top.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Top and bottom, as I understand it, is it dominant or dominated? (sorry, I'm not good at tags).
I've received quite a lot of feedback like yours and I'm actually thinking about the possibility of choosing a gender for futa, I think someday I will create a poll. But if you are interested specifically in the bottom or the top then of course - top.
I'm top only. So, as long as she's the receiver, I have no issues. lol

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I see that the game will have femdom, maledom and, bondage (I guess BDSM) in the future. Can they be avoided?

Merizmare

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
I see that the game will have femdom, maledom and, bondage (I guess BDSM) in the future. Can they be avoided?
Here I mean that if a girl sat on your face, then this is female domination and no, it will be impossible to avoid in some scenes, but bondage - yes its optional.
I don't like BDSM, I can assure you that nothing like this will happen (maybe only as a joke).

Reactions: BlasKyau

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
Here I mean that if a girl sat on your face, then this is female domination and no, it will be impossible to avoid in some scenes, but bondage - yes its optional.
I don't like BDSM, I can assure you that nothing like this will happen (maybe only as a joke).
like the mom and thé little sis' but..
So the bossy sister and her girlfriend can't be avoidable..¿

3.60 star(s) 39 Votes