jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Well, finished the game. And it was fun to play. The engrish is there, but it's already mentioned from the dev her/himself. Looking forward to the next update.

Since the game has so far no music itself I've made a quick Mod for that while playing the game

Jan. 4, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.3

Download Mod v0.3a (~70MB)
WorkUpload -
(info: If you downloaded the Mod v0.3 please re-download it,
there was an old file in the Zip. Sorry!)

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.3a (~250MB)
Workupload -
Attention! I had to change the RenPy version for the new port. If you had the old v0.2 Android
from me please uninstall it first. Also most likely old saves unfortunately won't work either.
I made a save at the end of v0.2 for that, download is below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional download:
Save at the end of v0.2, on save page 9 (~1MB)

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2086885 View attachment 2086886 View attachment 2086887
thx for the mod update KoGa3~ :LOL:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Here I mean that if a girl sat on your face, then this is female domination and no, it will be impossible to avoid in some scenes, but bondage - yes its optional.
I don't like BDSM, I can assure you that nothing like this will happen (maybe only as a joke).
I'll see how those scenes are, actually if they're real femdom I might not like them, but if they're not real femdom, I might not have any problem with them.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Initial Release felt like a fan work to me, and now I feel like it's recognizable, or at least memorized, which is great.
I just want author to finish this game,don't give up halfway. The picture is very good, there will be more people like in the future.

Reactions: makcim334

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
So is this VN a kinetic novel or im i missing something because their is no chooses to make but one and that doesn't effect the story. Because it would be nice to know if it is one or not. Because if it not a KN ill keep playing it because i like to make the chooses but if it is KN then im out.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So is this VN a kinetic novel or im i missing something because their is no chooses to make but one and that doesn't effect the story. Because it would be nice to know if it is one or not. Because if it not a KN ill keep playing it because i like to make the chooses but if it is KN then im out.
The dev said somewhere that it's a VN. Despite it seeming like a KN. But, I am not really sure right now. lol

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Can the next English translation have all references to a bed as a sofa/couch changed to bed?

I'll see how those scenes are, actually if they're real femdom I might not like them, but if they're not real femdom, I might not have any problem with them.

The only actual choice I've seen mentioned so far in this thread is whether to avoid Nellie the trans girl and/or if she is involved with the other girls in the game.

Reactions: sidsan

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Can the next English translation have all references to a bed as a sofa/couch changed to bed?

The only actual choice I've seen mentioned so far in this thread is whether to avoid Nellie the trans girl and/or if she is involved with the other girls in the game.
We have to share an LI with another LI? If that's the case, I'll just take a pass on this one because I'm...
1a2b9f83-afa9-444a-8630-a5f9b7deee44_text.gif

I wish the dev well on this.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
We have to share an LI with another LI? If that's the case, I'll just take a pass on this one because I'm...
View attachment 2285885

I wish the dev well on this.
so tag is there cause one LI is fucking another LI?

not exactly problem for me if that is only this one...i guess that MC approve and when they are "harem" members let them have some fun :)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
so tag is there cause one LI is fucking another LI?

not exactly problem for me if that is only this one...i guess that MC approve and when they are "harem" members let them have some fun :)
I really don't know the reason. I'm just greedy as fuck and refuse to share. lol

Do people really want to avoid this cute little thing?
I'm not really a futa fan, but when I come across a sweet little thing, and as Feminine as that, I don't mind, in fact, I don't mind sharing my girls with her.
As for the NTR tag, I think it needs to be removed, and the share tag added. Since, as far as I understand, the MC will share his/her girls with the futa (optionally).
She would've been the only reason I played the game. Cute af. Still might give it a go, if I can just romance that cutie and avoid all the others.

Merizmare can we avoid all other girls and just romance one? lol

Reactions: Nobody's Crush

Merizmare

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
The only actual choice I've seen...
There will be 2 types of choices in the game:
1) With most characters there will be 2 types of interaction For example, with Ashley, you can be very gentle or a little more rude.
2) Choices that will affect the course of history or lead you to one of the endings. I will make sure that you understand that this choice is very important, you will see.
NTR avoidable or not?
I'm so tired of saying this for the hundredth time, there will be no NTR in this game.
can we avoid all other girls and just romance one?
No, family members cannot be avoided.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Merizmare

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Shit, I just noticed that the game has an NTR tag, I have no idea at all what it does there and who added it there. How to remove it?

Edit: done.
I was wondering why people ask me so often about NTR, someone helped me design the topic and he must have misunderstood me. I'll say it again, there will be no NTR in the game.

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
It was interesting until this update, the girls are beautiful, especially the mom, and the older sister, BUT she's a lesbian, or at best she'll be bi. The biggest problem is that we don't have the option to choose.
If we could choose, I would settle for the mom and I would be happy with just her, but since we have no choice, I guess content with the sister and her girlfriend will be mandatory.
I'm not a big fan of lesbian content, or bi, (unless the MC is the lesbian in question) so maybe I won't follow this, perhaps a tag should be created that goes something like LNTR. Good luck to the dev anyway.

3.60 star(s) 39 Votes