Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
I have been following the development of this game from the beginning, and it is really a good game if you don't want to make many complex choices. It offers a simple and effective story as well as beautiful graphics. I can't wait to see what comes next!

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Nope. I know more people who care about it being in and not optional, than those that don't care

• Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
Well, we all have our dislikes.
I just think that lesbian in general is ok.
It is way more accepted in the general public, than sword crossing. so i am glad thats an option. :p
Altho if lesbian scenes was optional, i wouldnt care. good for thouse dislikes it tho. i would view the scenes anyway :)

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
This game looked really good until I realized the "sex" scene with the younger sister is just a dream. Played for 20 minutes or less and deleted it. Maybe I'll check back in another 6 months to see if there is any progression for sex scenes with the family.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
This game looked really good until I realized the "sex" scene with the younger sister is just a dream. Played for 20 minutes or less and deleted it. Maybe I'll check back in another 6 months to see if there is any progression for sex scenes with the family.
UM ok, so I use named saves and I see in mine.
Ashley (little sister) thigh job.
Ashley finger.
Mum HJ.
Kelly (big sister) choke her and force her to cum.
Kelly face fuck.
Mum boob job.
Ash HJ BJ.
Ash Mum dream HJ BJ, with real cum on Ash.
Mum thigh job.
Kelly finger.
Mum Sophie (neighbour) lez.

JeezLucas

May 12, 2019
Hey, I find this game quite cute and all but I'm worried there's some slight rule 7 transgression during the childhood flashback in the early part of the game. Don't know if that was adressed before or not but would appreciate if there wasn't the "nude version" swap icon when they're children. Cute game nonetheless, all the best for the developement.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Hey, I find this game quite cute and all but I'm worried there's some slight rule 7 transgression during the childhood flashback in the early part of the game. Don't know if that was adressed before or not but would appreciate if there wasn't the "nude version" swap icon when they're children. Cute game nonetheless, all the best for the developement.
IIRC was a joke, and was a loli police meme.

3.60 star(s) 38 Votes