pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Hey, I find this game quite cute and all but I'm worried there's some slight rule 7 transgression during the childhood flashback in the early part of the game. Don't know if that was adressed before or not but would appreciate if there wasn't the "nude version" swap icon when they're children. Cute game nonetheless, all the best for the developement.
THIS POST

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
UM ok, so I use named saves and I see in mine.
Ashley (little sister) thigh job.
Ashley finger.
Mum HJ.
Kelly (big sister) choke her and force her to cum.
Kelly face fuck.
Mum boob job.
Ash HJ BJ.
Ash Mum dream HJ BJ, with real cum on Ash.
Mum thigh job.
Kelly finger.
Mum Sophie (neighbour) lez.
some of those scenes include oral sex, everything else is assisted masturbation.

• Sad
Reactions: IRebel
Jan 23, 2018
Is the mom an android? a cyborg? or maybe a lizardman like Mark Zuckerberg? Because she's only have 1 expression thorough the whole game it's kinda creepy

• Haha
Reactions: Havik79

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
One of the few actual incest games on here that's not full of stupid shit or capitulating to Patreon and they screwed it up by using a model who looks like a 5'7" infant with tits for the mom. She looks way too damn young and has no pubes to at least help her look a little more mature. Meanwhile, the older sister has some, why dafuq do these things keep happening.

• Haha
Reactions: sagerock820

mide

Nov 28, 2017
iv tried searching through this thread but couldnt find an answer. is the futa content in this game, futa on male, or male on futa. or is it just her trying to fuck the LI's?

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
iv tried searching through this thread but couldnt find an answer. is the futa content in this game, futa on male, or male on futa. or is it just her trying to fuck the LI's?
if anything it would be male on futa. altough, in my playthrough she´s purely female.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Mc may be in a relationship with Futa, nothing more I can say. but I played with futa disabled, For me it's more important to fuck pussies

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Haven't finished the latest update yet but the only scene with her was mostly male on futa, but the MC has shown he is not averse to touching her dick and I don't remember there being a choice about it.

jjw2022

Mar 15, 2022
Finding your work captivating, but am unable to support you via Boosty. My attempted transactions are "unable to process. try again later". Patreon account?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Finding your work captivating, but am unable to support you via Boosty. My attempted transactions are "unable to process. try again later". Patreon account?
Boosty does not work for me either. Probably a region thing. But Patreon is a no go for this game at least for now. Not allowed there with the i-cest content. Would need a complete rework with "landlady/roommate" changes (and a patch to change it back).

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I get this game is one giant meme joke, but for the love of god...

HE ONLY HAS ONE OUTFIT FOR EVERYTHING....

You may as well have put him in one of the plaid shirts and it would be everything every other game was....

3.60 star(s) 38 Votes