Tool Ren'Py UnRen.bat v1.0.11d - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
(the command window just closes)
1. To get a error message for citing in cases like this, its necessary to start windows "cmd" bevorehand and to execute your app(unren in this case) by typing it in, instead of simple double clicking. The window should then stay open and you see in most cases whats going on.
2. Did you try to remove the parens from the path? (I had them with this game after unpacking) I advice strongly to use just standard english letters, numbers, underline, minus sign in the path/dir names.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
1. To get a error message for citing in cases like this, its necessary to start windows "cmd" bevorehand and to execute your app(unren in this case) by typing it in, instead of simple double clicking. The window should then stay open and you see in most cases whats going on.
2. Did you try to remove the parens from the path? (I had them with this game after unpacking) I advice strongly to use just standard english letters, numbers, underline, minus sign in the path/dir names.
i only get half of what you are saying :ROFLMAO:
i think i stick to my method for now , hehe
i was never really into this windows cmd or powershell thing - i know my way around of most windows stuff , but this is one thing i avoid for good :p
thanks for your time

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The crash happens at these lines, around line #183
REM anything after this point is assumed to be Python 2-based
for /f "delims=" %%A in ('dir /ad /b /s %pythondir%python2.*') do (
"%pythondir%python2.*" at this point is

D:\GamesMyMomIsNotSupposedToSee\University_of_Problems-1.1.5-(Extended)-pc\lib\python2.*

First of all the double quotes are missing (again), should be added. But in this case there is no empty space anyway.
Second: The for-each loop crashes without a message.

No idea how to fix that.
unren 0.9.1 still works however, so I suggest to use that one for python 2 games.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

lucifer2430

Feb 10, 2023
El choque ocurre en estas líneas, alrededor de la línea #183

"%pythondir%python2.*" en este punto es

D:\GamesMyMomIsNotSupposedToSee\University_of_Problems-1.1.5-(Extended)-pc\lib\python2.*

En primer lugar, faltan las comillas dobles (nuevamente), deben agregarse. Pero en este caso no hay espacio vacío de todos modos.
Segundo: el bucle for-each falla sin un mensaje.

No tengo idea de cómo arreglar eso.
Sin embargo, unren 0.9.1 aún funciona, por lo que sugiero usar ese para los juegos de Python 2.
[/CITA]
Hermano ayuda

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Come Home

I also tried downloading the f95 version and it also gave me an error
The name is the reason. You have a empty space between "Come" and "Home". The current version of the batch file can't handle that. I made a post about how to fix it a couple of weeks ago, should be on the previous page.

congeladohbt

Nov 7, 2021
The name is the reason. You have a empty space between "Come" and "Home". The current version of the batch file can't handle that. I made a post about how to fix it a couple of weeks ago, should be on the previous page.
I saw your previous answers, but since I'm new to this, I don't know how to put it into practice

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I saw your previous answers, but since I'm new to this, I don't know how to put it into practice
You use a text editor, look for the text that has to be replaced and replace it with the mentioned text.

Or you rename your game directory, removing the spaces from it.

lucifer2430

Feb 10, 2023
You use a text editor, look for the text that has to be replaced and replace it with the mentioned text.

Or you rename your game directory, removing the spaces from it.
Hello friend, I have a question, how can I fix a saving error? If I wanted to, I put a command is [ Now when I want to save, it doesn't allow me to get an error.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hello friend, I have a question, how can I fix a saving error? If I wanted to, I put a command is [ Now when I want to save, it doesn't allow me to get an error.
I don't know what your error is. Make sure that you have write access in the directory where you want to save.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Here is a updated file that fixes the errors when the script is trying to find Python 3 and also Python 2 (for the "University of Problems" error).

Mind you that all the credits go to the original creator, I only did a little bugfixing by inserting double quote signs where needed.

edit: Added a comment to the rar file

Last edited:

lucifer2430

Feb 10, 2023
Here is a updated file that fixes the errors when the script is trying to find Python 3 and also Python 2 (for the "University of Problems" error).

Mind you that all the credits go to the original creator, I only did a little bugfixing by inserting double quote signs where needed.
I think you are in the wrong forum for that. This is specific for the game Parental Love. I don't know how these games work internally, only fixed the batch a little bit.
I unzip this file in the game folder ??

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes