Tool Ren'Py UnRen.bat v1.0.11d - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Really. Hm i never tryd it. Admittedly, i do not know what all is needed..
However this( ) looks not this complicated, or?

Greets
Looks good. If you have a terminal, you should be able to use the bash/sh version of unren.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Well, best plans ... did not have time to finish the update due to personal time issues, so will be finalizing this week. Eek, I hate missing predicted dates.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I don't really want to mess with someone elses work, hoped that the creator would publish the fix himself.
I only uploaded it once I understood it was not gonna happen anytime soon and after I learned that the solution to the python 2 crash (the batch file quit without a error message) was caused by the same mistake.
Yeah I have toyed with creating a fork for the code for a different reason mainly neither dev seems inclined to create an autorun version of their script which for me anyways was crucial to its usability since I like to unren every game. I have no desire to maintain a fork mainly if it works why add changes (I'm lazy) which means you will run into the same issue with your changes they will be out of date from the main script shortly

Genkho

Mar 15, 2021
i need help decompiling rpyc file.
it always give error message,,
please someone help me.
this file from Innocent Witches.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
...decompiling rpyc file.
it always give error... from Innocent Witches....
This game modifies heavily the engine so the error is quit "normal". Thats bad news for you. Sry to say.
Why?: To decompile this game, someone would need to change the decompiler (unrpyc) in the same way and amount of work for just this single game. (...not likely to happen.)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Hello, how can I decompile a Rpyc that already comes from Android? the game is Nautilus 10
Go and grab "un.rpyc". Place that file into your GAME folder and it will extract the source code from all RPYC files and create the relevant "rpy" source files for you when you run the game. Once it does that, you can remove the un.rpyc from the game folder.

You can also extract files from .RPA (which are just archives of all the images and sometimes source etc) using as well if needed.

TerryTseng

May 1, 2023
Sorry for bothering.
I have a problem want to ask. In renpy 8.0.3/8.1.0 want to decompile the rpyc file. If rpyc files include the ast node, will report error like <<<COULD NOT DECOMPILE: Unknown AST node: <class 'renpy.sl2.slast.SLCustomUse'>>>> .
Although I found the file has that code,I still didn't how to fix it.
BTW,in renpy 8.0.3 and 8.1.0 . in folder [game]\renpy\sl2,files in there have a little different.

I know the game that have this problem: and .

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
u4ia is on ren'py v8.1.0 (pre-release ren'py sdk) and .rpyc can't be decompiled to get .rpy with v1.0.10b.

Edit: Error is something like "ModuleNotFoundError: No module named '_multiprocessing'"

Unfortunately it does not work :HideThePain:

Edit: Madeddy after restarting my PC it worked :WaitWhat:

try this ones

unren-forall.bat worked for me
Yes, i used v8.7 as suggested above but it did not worked at first... after PC restart it worked :confused:

p.s The one you posted is v8.3 from what i see... tried that too and it worked also (after PC restart ofc).

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I receive this error when I try to run it

BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.09.2.03-pc (does not work with this game)
BBAS works without problems. Read this thread, the problem of python versions not being found has already been solved.
Also try not to use a deep buried directory. Move the game directory close to the root to avoid long filenames.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes