vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
Go to the slave club in the alleyway, in the basement there is two clowns talking on the right side.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you previously had sex with either the Kouhai at work or the JK in the park, you can tell the clowns in exchange for the informant location, but only one of them I think.

This is where the informant will be:
my lord, I have to kidnap the schoolgirl lol.

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
Can someone helpme, how to escape from scene get caught by pollice at home ?
I know i must get camouflage for hasuki work... But bruh the mtl make my head ache...
first thing first. Join the membership in the back alley. Second, after the day police show up in your office. Try to buy kidnap the schoolgirl in the near park (get the drug from the 3rd clown down the red brick shop underground, item name: Chloroform). Kidnap the schoolgirl and talk to one of the two clown who's talking to each other in the red brick shop underground. They'll tell you about the guy in the near-park that will help you, you will know the rest.

Reactions: AgentFakku

geo021

May 22, 2018
Anyone knows how to get the light at the entrance of the school?
Sure; first go to the room in the school where the principal is talk and he obviously touch her do it 2 nights and try other night u found the principal out of the school in the entrance, so go to the principals room, have a door behind and u can access to the yard when the ligth is (spoiler) (is an used condom) :)

Reactions: IKazma

nolllme

Dec 22, 2020
Go to the slave club in the alleyway, in the basement there is two clowns talking on the right side.

If you previously had sex with either the Kouhai at work or the JK in the park, you can tell the clowns in exchange for the informant location, but only one of them I think.

This is where the informant will be:
thx i will try

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
we really need a walkthrough soon, before the whole chat is going to be flood with: Help me get through (something)

Reactions: foofoo3344

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Right well any ideas on how to get this app? or how to use it?
EDIT: Found it, you can start by listening to the schoolgirls in the convenient store.
Yea, start... and then what? There's no guidance whatsoever. It just says "search for information on hypnosis apps" after talking to them. And the stuff they're saying talks about people you don't know and locations you can't get to.

Hints in their conversation(useless?):
Boy = Kaleshi <--- don't know him
Location = Hotel <--- can't access
Location = School <--- can't access

What's the next step?

Am I the only one zho get it with a lot of bug? the wiki doesnt work and got issue on a lot of windozs that not show XD
Not sure if it doesn't work... it's just always blank

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
nivak.mal How did you get the hypnosis app?
970086_ss_2020-12-22_at_02.39.25.png
This guy hold the information about the hypnosis app in the Near Park. Give him money and go see Back Alley, there should be 2 person in this place where he stand. Listen to their conversation to download the hypnosis app.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
View attachment 952629
This guy hold the information about the hypnosis app in the Near Park. Give him money and go see Back Alley, there should be 2 person in this place where he stand. Listen to their conversation to download the hypnosis app.
When does this happen? After you pay to keep the police away?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
So far when I play, yes. After I talked to him, I asked him about the app in which he asked for money. 10,000 if I remember correct.
With me he is not in the park after paying him to keep the police away. He is in the night(slave) club near the other vendors.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
did he tell you about the app?
No.. Maybe something went wrong. I'll try an earlier save and report back.

EDIT: I got it to work. For some reason he was there this time. Thanks.

Last edited:

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
No.. Maybe something went wrong. I'll try an earlier save and report back.

EDIT: I got it to work. For some reason he was there this time. Thanks.
interesting. Oh well, I suffer from the police straight up 5 hours playing...

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes