vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
What path did you do to get there? Some questions:
1) Did you tell clowns at the slave club about the JK or Kouhai at work?
2) How much money do you have?
3) Did you discover the hypnosis app?
1/negative
2/10.000
3/negative

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
1/negative
2/10.000
3/negative
Okay, so I think #1 is your problem. As far as I know, the informant only appears if you 'pay' for the information by giving the clowns at the slave club basement information about a new slave girl (I gave them the work kouhai).

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
Hi, May i know why the game keep popping out this error every few seconds???
Do you have Japanese locale enabled? Do you have these files in the gamefolder/www/audio/se folder?
It might be the filenames got scrambled while extracting the game, all the %E6%8E stuff is basically encoding that translates to those characters, so it appears the game cannot find those files.

2020-12-22 21_39_53-Window.png

Choronzon79

Jun 3, 2018
Do you have Japanese locale enabled? Do you have these files in the gamefolder/www/audio/se folder?
It might be the filenames got scrambled while extracting the game, all the %E6%8E stuff is basically encoding that translates to those characters, so it appears the game cannot find those files.

View attachment 951971
mine was shown like this photo6273784074049006711.jpg

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
How do you get the CG where she is naked on the office? And the one where she is on a public toilet?

nolllme

Dec 22, 2020
Okay, so I think #1 is your problem. As far as I know, the informant only appears if you 'pay' for the information by giving the clowns at the slave club basement information about a new slave girl (I gave them the work kouhai).
How to kidnap girl ? i use all sleep pill/chloroform but not have topic for kidnapping

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
where do I get the information?
How to kidnap girl ? i use all sleep pill/chloroform but not have topic for kidnapping
Go to the slave club in the alleyway, in the basement there is two clowns talking on the right side.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you previously had sex with either the Kouhai at work or the JK in the park, you can tell the clowns in exchange for the informant location, but only one of them I think.

This is where the informant will be:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lowerplan

Jun 25, 2017
how can I go to a date with her? I always have 100 affection but I only learn on the last day about what she likes and even then it doesn't work. I even have the coffee as a gift

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
how can I go to a date with her? I always have 100 affection but I only learn on the last day about what she likes and even then it doesn't work. I even have the coffee as a gift
On the last day talk with your co worker in the convenience store to find out she likes coffee

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes