Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
How is this ntr? The overview sounded like the mc is a creep who abducted the girl he onesidedly like.
It's like really optional, all the ntr scenes are basically you putting a collar on her and taking her around town to let other people use her, there is also one ntr ending though which happens if she escapes after you make her sex crazy I think

Reactions: sonhot

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
This game is amazing. Its very unique and the art is really good. Anyone got a ending(s) guide? The game actually more complex that i thought it would be. Time management is very strict if you dont want to miss anything added with fair bit of grinding
Hope theres going to be a "real" translation for the game. The dialogues kinda plays a big role in the whole gameplay IMO

Kinda a minor issue but is it possible to fix the word wrapping? some text went past the UI making you unable to read the descriptions of items / commands

Reactions: chipshandon12

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
apparently nope, But how do you get to confess is my question, after handing the coffee I still can't get to confess to her. What am I doing wrong here? Do I need to come home with her 3 days straight?
you need to ask her on a date on the last day, and give her the expensive coffee during the date at the cafe then you can confess to her. the coffee in question can't be gifted during normal time. i'm not sure but u might've also needed to ask her for her favorite coffee as info during the lunch sections though i'm not sure if that's really needed.

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
Machine Translation

Aka - Someone just ran it through google translate or some similar program, saved it, and bam. MTL.
Yep, started translating the game cause I couldn't bear the translation, but hot damn there's a lot of text. But really, clothing obedience, lol. I mean, it's great that people make these games accessible for more people, but a bit of proofreading can't hurt surely.

Reactions: xMendoza

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
you need to ask her on a date on the last day, and give her the expensive coffee during the date at the cafe then you can confess to her. the coffee in question can't be gifted during normal time. i'm not sure but u might've also needed to ask her for her favorite coffee as info during the lunch sections though i'm not sure if that's really needed.
Maybe need to get to lunch with her 3 times, last one on the roof. Gift her something every day? Honestly, getting that ending was easier than kidnapping.

There's 3 endings before kidnapping, preg hate, sex slave (with virgin variation), preg sex slave endings, cops ending, cuck ending when she runs away while sex slave, yandere ending. What's the tenth ending?

Also, any more games like this?
Project Stockholm, basically same thing thematically minus polish and art and different stages of gameplay (plus joker and we live in a society jokes). Someone mentioned previous game by this author, "train kidnap rape something-something" MTL gibberish.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
For once I don't care that its MTL since I'd avoid this one regardless due to scat being in it.

starnight090

Jun 2, 2017
how do you get the gallery scene where you rape the fmc on the train?
Keep molesting her on the train. Grope her ass until it unlock groping her tits. Then grope her tits until it unlocks lick her ears. Then lick her ears until it unlocks attack her. It will take a few days.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
You know you're playing the game the wrong way when you stay up all night to get ready to kidnap your waifu but end up confessing to her and getting the happy ending and then wondering what the whole point of the game was if stalking wasn't required to get the waifu in the first place.
:WaitWhat:

• Haha
Reactions: Sw33t

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Ska is Sca(t) which it's not really is since it's literally one small CG of heroine Peeing.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes