KodomoXL

Apr 12, 2020
Can anyone answer my question i really want to play this game but it alway game over in day 3 i need to buy something? or I miss something please tell me thank you

Sylvaria

Jan 20, 2019
Ah, that's right. I play the original game and saw Hazuki there as second playable character hahaha~

Nov 26, 2017
so for part 1 I only get sleeping pills at the job no matter what. I also never get the options during dialogue to confess or enter her home. I sexually harrass her but can never fuck her on the train. XD i needs a guide.

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
Looks great, though mtl is hit or miss and it is mostly miss...

So I'll just wait if it gets edited mtl or gets fan/official translation

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
for those who ask. you have to get to day 3 without reaching 100% depravity (if you rape her on the train, you will reach 100% immediately). That being said, you have to collect information and give gifts to Hazuki (so the positive status grows). on the third day you invite her to get some veggie tapioca shit, then have a coffee (buy the most expensive coffee). finally in the conversation options you invite her to your house, that's when you kidnap her.

Important: on the scat topic, there is no shit involved. just pee

Reactions: Sw33t

Rinny26

Oct 7, 2019
Call me confused because I am- Are we going to kidnap girl in this game ? or Are we going develop relationship ???
i think its us who abducts and it doesnt seem to be ntr but more like neterose. i havent played this game yet so correct me if im wrong about this. but till then, ill pass on this

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
i think its us who abducts and it doesnt seem to be ntr but more like neterose. i havent played this game yet so correct me if im wrong about this. but till then, ill pass on this
theres plenty of cuck content

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Can anyone answer my question i really want to play this game but it alway game over in day 3 i need to buy something? or I miss something please tell me thank you
Talk to everyone new, touch everything new in every location every time new time slot including when at work. You'll unlock more location and more items, gift positive things to Hazuki to decrease suspicion and raise favor, if you gift pepper spray don't forget to buy anti-pepper spray bandaid (or what was it) if you want to kidnap her later. If you confess to her when walking home, you'll get a good ending with no confinement

theres plenty of cuck content
If you walk her at night naked while hypnotised. And only if you want to.

Apr 28, 2020
Talk to everyone new, touch everything new in every location every time new time slot including when at work. You'll unlock more location and more items, gift positive things to Hazuki to decrease suspicion and raise favor, if you gift pepper spray don't forget to buy anti-pepper spray bandaid (or what was it) if you want to kidnap her later. If you confess to her when walking home, you'll get a good ending with no confinement

If you walk her at night naked while hypnotised. And only if you want to.
How to confess the option can't be choose by me? Must suspicion be zero?

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
the pregnant birth scene is pretty hot. there's also an ending if u make her pregnant before she's trained/starts liking it.

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
I really wanna play this game but Idk if it's one of those that has a little bit of hopes for a translation.

Jul 18, 2018
Is that yellow hair dude is you?
nope, it's your senior. that's the cuck ending you're seeing. After getting police protection from the Broker in the park, you can now ignore her and the cops won't come looking for the piss smell coming from your apartment. So, ignore her till her Orange Tab reaches 100, then she'll run away and you'll get the ending.

Jul 16, 2019
Guys for u to Get to confess to Her what you need aside from the “ Gift “ and which of the itens in the cofee shop u give to her? Also if you confess to her do you still confine her or not ?

Apr 28, 2020
Guys for u to Get to confess to Her what you need aside from the “ Gift “ and which of the itens in the cofee shop u give to her? Also if you confess to her do you still confine her or not ?
apparently nope, But how do you get to confess is my question, after handing the coffee I still can't get to confess to her. What am I doing wrong here? Do I need to come home with her 3 days straight?

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes