RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
The first sauce I wanted but it MTL we are here to suffer it truly be 2020 next year going to NG+(2021) lol

Cimacima

Dec 16, 2020
It doesn't surprise me when i see this clown is the uploader, ofc it's gotta be a MTL, and soon the clown will delete my post. pfft tyrant.

Trarrrr

Jul 29, 2020
MTL "rescues" yet another untranslated game, placing it into the translated pool while somehow rendering it as undecipherable as it was before.

We really need a tag or something to seperate the properly translated games from the ones that are just word salads, if I just wanted lewd images I'd be on R34.
I agree completely, i hate MTL

D

Deleted member 585274

Can someone tell me the play time? depending on the amount of hours needed, I might translate this.
Also, fuck that NTR.

Reactions: CrowBill

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
during abduction phase what does chloroform and invite do ? How to get it even on the first place ?
by the end of chapter 1 u have to pick an abduction method
chlorofoam is one of them the other being sleeping pills you get info about it from the tv at noon -> then u need to go to the park at night to get info about voyeur cams install one into the company toilet -> go home to the computer to get the voyeur video -> go to the fancy cafe and talk to the manager on the right who'll trade u chloroform for the video.

Reactions: Sw33t

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
i've gotten most of the stuff and as far as i can tell the "ntr" is limited to post training when u get a hypnosis app and make her walk naked in the city and she runs into a bunch of homeless people for a gangbang. I don't think there's any real NTR in this the MC even starts mocking her about it after the event and drags her back home. though i'm probably missing something.

surprisingly the game has an actual good ending if u get her to go on a date and give her an expensive coffee before confessing to her and ending up in a seemingly wholesome long distance relationship.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
i've gotten most of the stuff and as far as i can tell the "ntr" is limited to post training when u get a hypnosis app and make her walk naked in the city and she runs into a bunch of homeless people for a gangbang. I don't think there's any real NTR in this the MC even starts mocking her about it after the event and drags her back home. though i'm probably missing something.

surprisingly the game has an actual good ending if u get her to go on a date and give her an expensive coffee before confessing to her and ending up in a seemingly wholesome long distance relationship.
so to avoid the gangbang just don't have her walk naked in the city? good to know

Jul 18, 2018
i've gotten most of the stuff and as far as i can tell the "ntr" is limited to post training when u get a hypnosis app and make her walk naked in the city and she runs into a bunch of homeless people for a gangbang. I don't think there's any real NTR in this the MC even starts mocking her about it after the event and drags her back home.
Right well any ideas on how to get this app? or how to use it?
EDIT: Found it, you can start by listening to the schoolgirls in the convenient store.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gsan the ojisan

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
This MTL is actually fine, except for letter size that gets wrapped out of the game window. You understand everything, from context if needed. Having no tryhard plot helps MTL a lot

Reactions: CrowBill

The bread

Oct 14, 2020
So a spinoff of The Dangerous Road Home at Night - Raw Rape, Abduction and Confinement.

The previous game's translation was good though.

Reactions: pivan4
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes