Rtods

Aug 19, 2017
Does paper doll in this game have something more than couple expressions? Is it better\worse in сomparison with "Hazumi"?

aetria

Jul 30, 2017
It appears the scene gallery is broke. I just got an ending and the "unlock all" option didn't do anything. Same with this save...

Edit: I just tried my personal save on the untranslated version and the gallery works. Looks like the MTL botched some of the gallery code

yea, MTL ver bugged, i try playing it and it doesn't save any event on gallery at all

Reactions: JohnyShadow7

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Annoying that the text descriptions with the effect numbers are mostly off screen and impossible to read.

teri teri

Jun 18, 2020
any1 who played so far PREGNANCY WALKTHROUGH PLEASE im downloading now the game !!!!! are there other RetroLab games like this one ???
Dont feed her bread after kidnap her and go to work at least one in day,after that keep fuck her untill she is pregnant

teri teri

Jun 18, 2020
How do you translate this game in English?I have been translate this several time in translator++ and it keep saying Error before the opening

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Ok i would like to know what 2 of 3 of the setting is for in options that are in Jap not translated.

1st one is below the Always Dash setting is to turn on/off launch in full screen

what i want know is the 2 setting below, what you see below are translated using a google trans app camera feature on mobile.
2nd one is below SE volume setting "Display of small ska expression"
3rd is below 2nd one and is a bit weird as its not stable and there is a few, for now just these 3 below..
"Don't use the message card method with a lick"
or "Rick does not message caned law"
or "Don't use the message tind bamboo method"

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes