xplightning

Jul 19, 2017
If you delete the file in \GameFinal\www\img\pictures called GalleryNone.rpgmvp it will fix the cg gallery the others still don't work though even after using the unlock button.

There's a dummy.rpgmvp file in \GameFinal\www\img\pictures that I don't know what it does along with the dummy.txt file.

Reactions: Sagestar

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
MTL "rescues" yet another untranslated game, placing it into the translated pool while somehow rendering it as undecipherable as it was before.

We really need a tag or something to seperate the properly translated games from the ones that are just word salads, if I just wanted lewd images I'd be on R34.
Unfortunatly we've been asking for a MTL thread prefix forever, all we know is "it's in the works". I'm in the same place when you say if you just want lewds you'd be on R34. But I'm just a crazy fucker who want's context in my hentai games.

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
Screw yandere ending.
I got something like "sex slave" ending and was in free play progressing her pregnancy. Then i fucked the intern, and somehow my loyal, obedient (and pregnant) fuckslut escaped her secure room and killed me. Fucking hell...
(And the "best" thing is that the tooltip said I should "LOWER" her obedience to not get killed. For some reason.)

Reactions: pivan4 and XGuud

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
So how exactly do you lower escape urge and clothes rating?
Ok the police just came. How do I stop that too?

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
This was one of the games I wish wasn't going to be MTL as its by the same people who did The Dangerous Road Home. -_-

Just hoping the same person who translated that can un-MTL it since this game is way bigger than the average.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
So how exactly do you lower escape urge and clothes rating?
Ok the police just came. How do I stop that too?
You lower escape urge by feeding her Bento or Coffee from Convenience store. To not be caught by police, you need to access the secret shop in the back alley by first buying the membership card from guy in back alley. Then go south in back alley to enter the secret shop. Go downstairs and talk to the two clowns on right. Offer them either the company junior or schoolgirl depending on your kidnapping route. Then they will tell you about a information broker in the part at night. Go there and he will offer you by escape from police for a price. Pay him and you are safe. If you don't have enough money for membership card or information broker fee, then you are screwed.

Reactions: GEORGEM and TGIL

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Does anyone know if there are other uses for mini camera other than the park and company toilet?
Does anyone know how to get the scene where the woman have sex with the blond guy on camera?

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
How is this ntr? The overview sounded like the mc is a creep who abducted the girl he onesidedly like.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
One ending, it's just Hazuki getting it on with a rando guy who ends up sending the MC videos on his phone fucking her, thus counting as NTR. But besides that, there's nothing in the game and as some people mentioned before, Hazuki is not in a relationship with nobody in the story.

Reactions: sonhot
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes