kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Anyone knows how to get the scene where the girl fucks the blond guy in a video? Since there are variants for pregnant or not, it must be a event to trigger it.

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
How do you confess? Seems impossible got no suspicion and 100 affection and still zip, could someone explain this one to me?

Jul 16, 2019
Any1 know HOW get her pregnant before the end ? I tried not force sex at the start of confinement part BUT only after i got an end i could get her pregnant?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
How do you confess? Seems impossible got no suspicion and 100 affection and still zip, could someone explain this one to me?
You need to take her out on a date first. I don't remember all the steps for the date but here is what I remember. You need to learn her birthday by walking home with her once. You need to learn she likes coffee by talking to the junior intern girl in the fashionable café. Buy the expensive coffee from café. On the last day before she leaves go to tapioca café in the afternoon to buy and give her tapioca. Then you should let you date her at night. Go on date and confess and get non-rape ending.
Also but sure if you need to do this but feed the dog in the park at night with bread. Come back another night you should see a scene where the blond coworker tries to force himself on her but the dog saves her.

Good luck.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Any1 know HOW get her pregnant before the end ? I tried not force sex at the start of confinement part BUT only after i got an end i could get her pregnant?
pregnancy is a repetitive event. u fuck the lady everyday for a fewdays, cum inside (previously gave her the prego inducer), then make the pregnancy test and this will give positive. knowing this u can go to the birth scene or watch her body grown (after a few weeks).
fun fact: u seel the baby for 100.000 to some weirdo

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes