Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
ss (2020-12-22 at 02.39.25).png
Heisenberg !
We meet again.

I heard you were also acquainted with the challenges of adducting and keeping people prisoner.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Man this game seems very interesting. A game where you get to essentially be a guy yandere, kidnap, and rape a girl? Count me in MTL or no I playing this.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Missing Sleep Sex (drugging annoying junior and raping her) as well as Virgin (main heroine and schoolgirl) tags

Last edited:

neverending0

Feb 17, 2018
Fun game overall. I thought the "main" game was too short but turns out I just had to go through things slightly differently and then it opened up.

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
Did someone have the japanese version?
I downloaded the game from a shifty website using torrent, magnet link is clickable here:
(from this front page, but there's a lot of popup ads etc: )
The only other links I could find were those paid download sites where your downloadspeed is capped to 60 kbps

Game works perfect though, nothing strange inside of the torrent, and it downloaded max speed at 12 mbps :) much better

HomuraGremory

Sep 24, 2019
Can someone tell me the play time? depending on the amount of hours needed, I might translate this.
Also, fuck that NTR.
NTR is only when you f-ed up. I actually got the "long distance relation" when i first tried the game in japanese.
I had to purposely f-ed up to unlock the NTR scene (didn't know it went that way anyway, pretty shocking)
I think the game is pretty great and there are a few hidden routes that i am trying to unlock and find out too.
Would be great if you are able to translate the game since i can only barely understand japanese to get through some of the routes lol
took about 4~5 hours to figure out different routines to unlock different paths (chloroform or doping, on the way home, in office and the bonus midnight exposure : D etc)

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Ok this one. This is the best ever. So many routes, so many different outcomes and so many options. I love it.

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
does anyone know how to avoid police? I'm still cannot find the (information store) the jesters mentioned about

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
he disappear!
What path did you do to get there? Some questions:
1) Did you tell clowns at the slave club about the JK or Kouhai at work?
2) How much money do you have?
3) Did you discover the hypnosis app?

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes