daotambao5x

Sep 13, 2019
Hey Guys! Got some good news and some bad news.
My part of translation is done! So we will be releasing everything tomorrow hopefully!
Bad news is, some part of the gallery is broken and we have zero clue on how to fix it :(
Subbi said it could be a part on how translator++ encodes things, but we don't know for sure.
Oh well, it is what it is, if anyone wants to take a chance tomorrow, feel free!
well better than nothing i guess

Reactions: hudgiki

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
Hey Guys! Got some good news and some bad news.
My part of translation is done! So we will be releasing everything tomorrow hopefully!
Bad news is, some part of the gallery is broken and we have zero clue on how to fix it :(
Subbi said it could be a part on how translator++ encodes things, but we don't know for sure.
Oh well, it is what it is, if anyone wants to take a chance tomorrow, feel free!
Oh man, I've been waiting for this, been holding myself and can't wait! And well, it's not the gallery which matters the most, but the story!

Reactions: Anoiaru

Pokemun

Jul 20, 2020
Relax people subbi made a thread to ask for help with some of the code so he's probably waiting till the translation is done and the gallery is fixed.

Reactions: Yukihirou

comrademario

Feb 8, 2018
These guys are horrible at matching deadlines. Would have been better if you didn’t promise specific deadlines so people don’t hope for it. Yeah I sound like an ungrateful dickhead but it’s not good to keep peoples hopes up for so long. I’ll PayPal 200 bucks to speed this up so I don’t look like some random complainer.

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
lol, yep, sorry for keeping your hopes up, but to be fair, this is my first big translation project, I figured I'd use it to brush up on my Japanese, and it's certainly been very useful for that.
Didn't take into account how much text there was, plus we've had some personal issues as well (besides working fulltime). Plus I was on holiday for the Easter weekend, so I sent my stuff but haven't had time beyond that. Now I'm just waiting for MaskedHentaiMaster to send me his part so we can release, I'll have a look at the standing picture gallery after releasing it, but at least it should be playable.

Believe me, when I started this in December I didn't think I'd still be working on it four months later :p

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
Yeah I agree. In fact they didn't say that it was a guarantee that they'd release it on a specific date. They only had guesses, and assumptions based on the work. Also, they're a group who just wanted to translate the game separate from the game creators, so give them respect first off.

And again, they did not specify when they'd release it, it was only a guess, from different translators, they aren't professionals, so it's expected there be some discrepancies in the communications, but to see them trying hard also must mean the quality is great.

And also again, they never guaranteed it, they used words such as "hopefully", so of course they don't mean it.

If the creator of the game did something similar I'd probably be kind of annoyed, but in this case I'm fine, they don't have an obligation, and on top of that are getting in progress, which they report to us as well.

In fact, I'm quite happy that they are translating a game that almost nobody would!

I hope you guys take occasional breaks though, you have to keep your health up!

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Well shit... it seems right, MaskedHentaiMaster's account indeed got deleted... what does this mean for the current translation project though...?

• Sad
Reactions: Subbi86

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
Well shit... it seems right, MaskedHentaiMaster's account indeed got deleted... what does this mean for the current translation project though...?
Haha, there are lots of assumptions we can make without knowing what happened to HentaiMast. The only way to really know what happened is if we know what happened.

Other than that, if the translations HentaiMaster was doing was somewhere like a cloud saving, or periodic saving thing it could be saved, I'm not sure if it's like that, if maybe Subbi could confirm that or what not it's good.

I'm not going to make any assumptions for the other side of the coin, but I'd hope it's saved.

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
Looks like MaskedHentaiMaster's account got deleted...
Oops....damn. Well, guess I need to finish the translation myself then lol. He was working on the first 40 maps, so I guess I'll start on them then.
We weren't using any cloudsaves, unfortunately, I had sent him the new files and he said he had finished translating them, but he never sent them, I don't have his first version of the translation either :(
Did send him regular updates of my part, but never got a part from him.

• Sad
Reactions: Bazingawilliams

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
Oops....damn. Well, guess I need to finish the translation myself then lol. He was working on the first 40 maps, so I guess I'll start on them then.
We weren't using any cloudsaves, unfortunately, I had sent him the new files and he said he had finished translating them, but he never sent them, I don't have his first version of the translation either :(
Did send him regular updates of my part, but never got a part from him.
Oh no, that's horrible. Do you have some way of contacting him? If so maybe try to see if he's still there, and has the files?

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes