Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
are you translation the latest version? the from 3.2021?
Go one page back and read my post :p

Got pretty far today, 98 lines left 77 lines left, so I'll definitely upload the game before the weekend! Woop!
After that I'll take 1-2 weeks to spend a little time on gaming again, and then I'll continue with the latest update, plus porting everything over to RPG Maker MV for a smoother experience.

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
porting everything over to RPG Maker MV for a smoother experience.
I'm sorry if this comes out of left field, I have been wanting to ask for a while, but isn't the game made on MV ?
Is this a technical thing with translator++ ?

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
Yes, with the February update the creator released a standing picture gallery, and somehow Translator++ is ruining that function. So I'm planning to translate the game using RPG Maker MV to directly edit everything, and hopefully that fixes the standing pictures function.

Translator++ also messes with the encoding of the files, so while it's great to translate quickly, it really has its downsides

crunchyo

Dec 18, 2017
Subbi86 So we'll have the Translator++ version by the end of the week at the latest, while you'll take a month or so after that to make a RPG Maker MV version, which will use the newest update of the game?

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Go one page back and read my post :p

Got pretty far today, 98 lines left 77 lines left, so I'll definitely upload the game before the weekend! Woop!
After that I'll take 1-2 weeks to spend a little time on gaming again, and then I'll continue with the latest update, plus porting everything over to RPG Maker MV for a smoother experience.
thanks man, you are a hero

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
Subbi86 So we'll have the Translator++ version by the end of the week at the latest, while you'll take a month or so after that to make a RPG Maker MV version, which will use the newest update of the game?
Well, a month is very, very optimistic I think. As I said, I want to take 1-2 weeks to relax a little and play some games.
After that I'll start porting the translation only using RPG Maker MV, let me explain that reasoning a little more.

Up until now I've been using Translator++. This tool makes it very easy to translate, but, now that I've finished the translation and applied it to the game, I'm noticing a lot of inconsistencies. Some text is not translated at all, even though I can't find it in the files anymore, because Translator++ is apparently encoding everything in Unicode, which makes Japanese text look like this: \u598a\u5a20\u51e6\u7406\u81ea\u4f53 etcetera.

To fix this as it is, yeah, sorry, I have better things to do. So what I'll do is, I'll release the game like this. I think it's still pretty playable, just not perfect yet.
I'm hoping that by using RPG Maker MV, I'll be able to fix most of those issues, but it's gonna take some time as I need to port each line over one by one, plus I don't have any experience using the tool yet.

But yes, I will be using the latest version (the one that got released March 30th) to apply the translation too, and I'll translate all the additional stuff that came with the update as well.

Links are as follows (I'll report this thread to have them linked on the front page):
2021-02-14 version:

Just one note, when entering your name, a Japanese keyboard will appear.
Click this button to 'enter' and proceed: 決定
Other than that I think everything should be clear.
If you have any issues, typos or suggestions about the translation, please report them in this
I'll try to include everything once I start working on the new version.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes