Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
No, unfortunately I have no way of contacting him outside of these forums. I'm not even sure if he was banned or deleted his account himself....though I did find it a little odd he never sent his part to me. But that's all speculation anyway.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
No, unfortunately I have no way of contacting him outside of these forums. I'm not even sure if he was banned or deleted his account himself....though I did find it a little odd he never sent his part to me. But that's all speculation anyway.
If a user is banned in this forum his name and profile picture will still show in posts and it'll show a "profile not available" when you click on his profile if it shows the deleted user name means he requested a staff or admin to delete his profile

TangosofM

Dec 23, 2019
RIP, unfortunate something must have come up that he had to delete his acc. Guess its time to continue to play the waiting game until the day this gets finished translating. Hopefully he contacts you somehow since he did finished the other half.

Shuichi_Akai

Dec 16, 2017
Aight im gonna stop checking on this thread, got tired of all these last second problems. I think like we're getting played at this point. Gl to y'all

Reactions: comrademario

waveblaster69

Feb 24, 2020
I'll still look forward to the translation if you ever do decide to finish it.

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
Aight im gonna stop checking on this thread, got tired of all these last second problems. I think like we're getting played at this point. Gl to y'all
I kinda feel the same, yes, though I'm still willing to give MaskedHentaiMaster the benefit of the doubt...but it's still very, very strange that he never sent me his parts, and now suddenly his account is gone. The only thing I knew about him is he lived in Brazil, and Corona is making a mess of things there, so perhaps it's related to that...but that's all speculation. I really do feel bummed out, I really hoped we could've been done with this by now.

I've started on the missing parts yesterday, I won't give an indication of when it's done this time to avoid giving you guys false hope, I'll just try to post regularly about how it's going. For now I'm mostly checking translation consistency as there's quite a few similar lines in parts 1-40, skimmed through everything yesterday and there's a few longer parts, but it doesn't look too bad.
I will try to give an indication at the end of the week, but please don't get your hopes up, this'll probably be a kind of long-term project again. I hope I can finish it before the end of the month, but no promises.

just_a_guy1!1

Jun 24, 2018
I kinda feel the same, yes, though I'm still willing to give MaskedHentaiMaster the benefit of the doubt...but it's still very, very strange that he never sent me his parts, and now suddenly his account is gone. The only thing I knew about him is he lived in Brazil, and Corona is making a mess of things there, so perhaps it's related to that...but that's all speculation. I really do feel bummed out, I really hoped we could've been done with this by now.

I've started on the missing parts yesterday, I won't give an indication of when it's done this time to avoid giving you guys false hope, I'll just try to post regularly about how it's going. For now I'm mostly checking translation consistency as there's quite a few similar lines in parts 1-40, skimmed through everything yesterday and there's a few longer parts, but it doesn't look too bad.
I will try to give an indication at the end of the week, but please don't get your hopes up, this'll probably be a kind of long-term project again. I hope I can finish it before the end of the month, but no promises.
Doing something like this is no easy task, least of all for free. Don't worry and take your time man, we are all happy for the work you're putting.

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020

I hope you don't stress yourself out, since this is something you don't "have" to do. Please don't keep it as a priority, because the first thing you have to watch is your health.

Reactions: bonesy24

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
Thanks everyone for the kind words, but no worries. I'm just gonna continue working like I did back in December and January, spend as much time as I can on it, while still taking care I get enough sleep. I'm making good progress so far, going by the percentages in Translator++ I'm at 56% right now (of the content that MaskedHentaiMaster was supposed to do), but then again, that percentage is a little misleading because some files have more than 300 lines, and some only have 20.

I'll keep you guys updated at least once a week, I'm still aiming to finish it before the end of the month, but again, please don't get your hopes up too much. I'm doing my best, but I've underestimated the workload before. I'll keep you updated at least once a week with the progress, I really just want to get this over with as soon as possible.

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
Ok, update time. I'm not finishing it the coming week I think, but I've made pretty good progress so far.

Overall progress:
Total Lines: 7898
Translated: 6949
% complete: 87.99

Parts 1-40 (MaskedHentaiMaster's part)
Total Lines: 2441
Translated: 1492
% complete: 61.13

Lines left: 949

I can do around 100 lines a day on average when I'm working or have other engagements, so I still think my estimate for a release before the end of the month is doable. Of course, I expect there to be some typos and errors in the game, but I think releasing it and having you guys test it instead is a better idea, you've been waiting so long already.

So anyways, the end if in sight, please bear with me a little longer ;)

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
Ok, update time. I'm not finishing it the coming week I think, but I've made pretty good progress so far.

Overall progress:
Translated: 6949
% complete: 87.99

Parts 1-40 (MaskedHentaiMaster's part)
Translated: 1492
% complete: 61.13

Lines left: 949

I can do around 100 lines a day on average when I'm working or have other engagements, so I still think my estimate for a release before the end of the month is doable. Of course, I expect there to be some typos and errors in the game, but I think releasing it and having you guys test it instead is a better idea, you've been waiting so long already.

So anyways, the end if in sight, please bear with me a little longer ;)
Difficult it is.
And thankful am I!

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
is there a uncensored ver available?
Technically, no. However, a few pages back someone posted a link with uncensored CGs that someone with too much time on their hands had created, and I'm planning to include those in the release.
However, this is mostly only the art that is centered around Hazuki, and the new art (that came with the update) isn't uncensored either.

While I'm here, let me post my progress so far. Didn't come as far as I had wanted / hoped, but it's been a crazy week work-wise, so I had very little energy left at the end of the day :(
However, this weekend I have the whole Sunday, and Tuesday is a holiday for me, so I'll probably still make the release before the end of the month.

Everything:
Translated: 7254
% complete 91.85%

Parts 1-40:
Translated: 1797
% complete 73.62%

Lines left: 644

Also, I found out about the translators hub here, and picked up some tips, so I'm gonna use those to improve the quality after releasing the first version of the translation using RPG Maker MV. But don't worry, I'll release the complete version I did with Translator++ first.
And as the re-translation in RPG Maker MV is going to take another few weeks, I'll create a where typos, grammatical errors etc can be submitted (so the amount of double reports is kept to a minimum hopefully), so I can fix those and release everything in a big update that will hopefully also fix the standing pictures bug that I've been trying to solve (to no avail so far).
If you have suggestions about how to improve the flow of sentences, those are welcome as well of course, since I'm not a native English speaker. I do read a lot in English, so it's probably fine, mostly.

Anyways, gonna try my best this weekend, stay safe y'all!

Last edited:

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
Last edited:

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
Sorry for spamming, but someone asked me about the patch notes. Currently, the version posted on the first page is version 1.00.

The version I'm translating at the moment, which is the updated version, is version 1.20. Patch notes are as follows:

Code:
2021/02/12 ver 1.20 Two episodes of mafia rape have been added.
    Once you have unlocked the second event of each mob rape, the ban will be lifted. (The third event will be a newly added event)
    At the time of addition, as a remedy, we have prepared a function to replace the information provided by the junior and schoolgirl.
    * Available only in endless mode after clearing the main story. Please check from the Tutorial NPC at your home.

EXTRA content has been added.
    ⇒ Standing picture gallery: Mode where you can browse standing pictures [Currently broken, I hope this will be fixed with the RPG Maker MV migration]
    * EXTRA content can be enjoyed after clearing the main game.

We have added an item "Stagnant Water" that greatly reduces obedience.
    It is treated as one of the meals and can be obtained from the water supply at home as many times as you like. There is no change in hunger.
    * By doing this, it is possible to reduce the degree of obedience at once by giving it continuously. Please use it for adjustment.

The following specifications of the "Night Town" event have been changed.
    ⇒ Changed so that you can always act alone when you talk to the police officer (in line with this, some NPCs will be relocated)
    ⇒ Changed so that the tramp event can be experienced any number of times (the contents are the same)
    ⇒ Added one new event that occurs only while acting alone (transition is possible from the lower left of the night city map)
    * Because of some events, we have changed the night town so that you can only go out if you have a degree of obedience of 75 or higher.
The latest version is version 1.30, of which the patch notes are as follows:

Code:
2021/03/31 ver 1.30 EXTRA contents have been expanded.
    ⇒ Mini game: Endless molesting on the train
    ⇒ Mini game: Endless sexual harassment in the meeting room
    * Detailed behavior such as window display during mini games has also been changed.
    Some heroine dialogue differences have been added.
      ⇒ Greetings when returning home after work
      ⇒ Reaction change according to the degree of lewdness (Molesting on the train / sexual harassment in the meeting room)
    It is now possible to set "voice playback" in the H scene in the option settings.
      ⇒ Can be turned ON / OFF from the option screen. The default is still "Play".
    Fixed a bug that the time notation displayed at the top of the screen was not updated when the time was advanced.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes