yesz

Jul 11, 2019
uh, it seems the cg is able to display more scenes than the scenes in the gallery even after using unlock all. is some h scenes missing?

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Anyone have the files "img/pictures/EG-cg-30" and next ones?
Or there is some kind of patch or fix that i didn't find?
I get the "Loading Error" when i try to talk and attack the school girl on the park at night, after the kidnap.
I will let my save if some kind soul can take a look and tell me if it's only my problem or there really are missing files, both pictures and audio.

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
anyone knows how to do the yandere ending? also im missing an Personal Info, the fifth one, the one below Info : Birthday.

marimas

Mar 9, 2018
very happy there are more event on walk on night
to bad we can't enter store with her, we can give her to the store man for service before they call police and we still can't make her walk on night when preg or, i mean for science

Mauze

Jun 21, 2019
Does anyone have a resolution problems when you training ichinose? I cant fully see stats on right side of a screen where obedience and escape chance are

marimas

Mar 9, 2018
Does anyone have a resolution problems when you training ichinose? I cant fully see stats on right side of a screen where obedience and escape chance are
i have same problem, using patch from Silentce not working

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
Yep this is caused by the translation actually. In Japanese there's just 3 characters, which is 6 letters (as characters are double-spaced).
Hopefully I can fix the alignment using RPG Maker MV for the latest patch, otherwise I'll have to come up with something to severely shorten it.

Looking at my issue further, the loading error looked something like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When I deleted the se folder to see what the other sound errors looked like, they pointed to the name of the file (ex: audio/se/EG-button.og), but these errors for the sex/harassment scenes give off the above gibberish instead of a file name. If I replace a se file with the above, it doesn't change anything. With the constant interruption the game feels almost unplayable.
As Silentce said, this is likely caused by your unzip program not being up to day. I'm using winrar myself as I did have this issue in the past, and I never have issues with unpacking zipfiles containing Japanese characters.
You can try to rename them from the gibberish that they probably are in the www/audio/se folder. The original names of the sounds are:

Anyone have the files "img/pictures/EG-cg-30" and next ones?
Or there is some kind of patch or fix that i didn't find?
I get the "Loading Error" when i try to talk and attack the school girl on the park at night, after the kidnap.
I will let my save if some kind soul can take a look and tell me if it's only my problem or there really are missing files, both pictures and audio.
That's...weird. if I look in the gamefolder, it has EG-cg-30.rpgmvp to EG-cg-35.rpgmvp sitting in the www/img/pictures folder. They should be in the original download, just doublechecked and they're definitely in the zipfile that's on the front page right now.
I also tried your save, the whole scene plays out correctly for me, no errors.

Mauze

Jun 21, 2019
Yep this is caused by the translation actually. In Japanese there's just 3 characters, which is 6 letters (as characters are double-spaced).
Hopefully I can fix the alignment using RPG Maker MV for the latest patch, otherwise I'll have to come up with something to severely shorten it.

As Silentce said, this is likely caused by your unzip program not being up to day. I'm using winrar myself as I did have this issue in the past, and I never have issues with unpacking zipfiles containing Japanese characters.
You can try to rename them from the gibberish that they probably are in the www/audio/se folder. The original names of the sounds are:

That's...weird. if I look in the gamefolder, it has EG-cg-30.rpgmvp to EG-cg-35.rpgmvp sitting in the www/img/pictures folder. They should be in the original download, just doublechecked and they're definitely in the zipfile that's on the front page right now.
I also tried your save, the whole scene plays out correctly for me, no errors.
Thanks a lot man

Dilalidos

Jan 29, 2021
How is the NTR? don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of it. I just wanna know how deep is the ntr. is this ntr focused or a few scenes?

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes