S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
How is the NTR? don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of it. I just wanna know how deep is the ntr. is this ntr focused or a few scenes?
It's just a couple of scenes if you actually manage to fuck up Part 1 of the game. It results in one ending from what I remember.

KurodaYuki

Jun 13, 2020
It's just a couple of scenes if you actually manage to fuck up Part 1 of the game. It results in one ending from what I remember.
NTR in this game is very very mild, only like one out of 10 (iirc) is an NTR ending and you have a good amount of control over it

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Funny enough, it was the one ending I never got in the MTL version.
You only get that ending if you purposely do not do what the game tells you to do. So yea, like you, I did not get that ending either. I had to get someone to explain to me how to get that ending.

Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020
still MTL? i will wait
by the was r we the one who doing NTR or r we the one who get NTRed

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
still MTL? i will wait
by the was r we the one who doing NTR or r we the one who get NTRed
No,we are the one getting NTRed if you let your "girlfriend" alertness or imprisonment rate high to 100 then the tan cunt fuck the girl. The only way not to get NTR is to date your crush in proper? manner.

Reactions: Ego0XO

tak51

Dec 17, 2017
Hi, how to get the scene depicted in the CG Gallery "Molesting while she's asleep" (4th image of 3th row) to "Got Hazuki's panties. At any rate, they look shameless"? (3rd image of 4th row).

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Can someone share the game's bgs file located in www/audio/bgs

For some reason its causing issues with scenes since a lot of the file names are just random garbage.

Tried using japanese locale when unarchiving but dosen't work

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Can someone share the game's bgs filw located in www/audio/bgs

For some reason its causing issues with scenes since a lot of the file names are just random garbage.

Tried using japanese locale when unarchiving but dosen't work
Try harder.
No, seriously. It's obvious the problem is on your end, and you could learn how not to fall into the same situation again. Get winrar and set it up correctly (30 seconds) so it can tackle .zips which were archived on a system in JP system locale, or get Bandizip which will extract it correctly (haven't tried this yet, but it is supposed to), or look up sjisunzip and use that, use Locale Emulator to start 7Zip gui and then extract the archive with that, or actually switch to JP system locale before extracting the file (and doing that switch requires a restart - so if you assume you've done that yet there was no restart needed...well you assumed wrong, and actually changed something else, but not system locale).

Just saying #my2cents.
Though I have to say, just looked at the files from the extracted game (got it from zippy, just now), and the files look nice without JP locale for extraction, well, at least on my end - your milage may vary (but it is most probably locale-related)... So I'd just download again if I were you; but at any rate: the above 2cents still stand.

Reactions: Archaon11111

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Try harder.
No, seriously. It's obvious the problem is on your end, and you could learn how not to fall into the same situation again. Get winrar and set it up correctly (30 seconds) so it can tackle .zips which were archived on a system in JP system locale, or get Bandizip which will extract it correctly (haven't tried this yet, but it is supposed to), or look up sjisunzip and use that, use Locale Emulator to start 7Zip gui and then extract the archive with that, or actually switch to JP system locale before extracting the file (and doing that switch requires a restart - so if you assume you've done that yet there was no restart needed...well you assumed wrong, and actually changed something else, but not system locale).

Just saying #my2cents.
Though I have to say, just looked at the files from the extracted game (got it from zippy, just now), and the files look nice without JP locale for extraction, well, at least on my end - your milage may vary (but it is most probably locale-related)... So I'd just download again if I were you; but at any rate: the above 2cents still stand.
My bad you're right, making a switch fro rar extractor to unarchiver did the trick with zero issues. I assumed it was locale problem because the japanese language files were the ones getting screwed but thats not the case

thanks

Reactions: Zippix
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes