junweizhu

Jan 20, 2019
I wish the two last endings were more than just endings and also that you can buy the girl after you're done with the whole police thing.

Oddly enough I was more interested in the junior than the actual heroine and I would've preferred to do whole process to the schoolgirl ending myself.

It was good if you ignore the occasional weirdness causes by mtl, but it left me wanting a bit more tbh.

Last edited:

geo021

May 22, 2018
when u are taking with her; u can choose 2 option 1 is invite to walk, the another is invite to a hotel; any images of the hotel?
is this posible? and for what use is the marriage paper? and how can we use her breast milk? can we sell any items?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
when u are taking with her; u can choose 2 option 1 is invite to walk, the another is invite to a hotel; any images of the hotel?
is this posible? and for what use is the marriage paper? and how can we use her breast milk? can we sell any items?
You can't take her to hotel. Marriage Paper increases her wariness/caution. Don't use it! No use for her breast milk :cry:. You can't sell anything.

• Sad
Reactions: justTx

mofutofu

Mar 6, 2021
I'm at the part where I need an alibi on week 3 and I've spoken to the two clowns, but it doesn't give me the option to turn over the schoolgirl despite using chloroform in information act. If I try to use it again on her it results in ending 12. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I'm at the part where I need an alibi on week 3 and I've spoken to the two clowns, but it doesn't give me the option to turn over the schoolgirl despite using chloroform in information act. If I try to use it again on her it results in ending 12. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
After meeting the police in the Company in the morning, did you talk to your boss to get the quest to get the abibi?

mofutofu

Mar 6, 2021
After meeting the police in the Company in the morning, did you talk to your boss to get the quest to get the abibi?
Yes, I just double checked by loading an earlier save to be sure that I spoke to him in the morning of week 3 to start the quest. I don't get any prompt to tell them about the schoolgirl still.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yes, I just double checked by loading an earlier save to be sure that I spoke to him in the morning of week 3 to start the quest. I don't get any prompt to tell them about the schoolgirl still.
Did you use a existing save or start a new game with the Subbi86's build? Since his build is a newer version of the game than the existing saves, the old version's save might cause issues. If you did start a new game with the newer version, then maybe there is an bug this version. There is a even newer version of the game that fixes various bugs. Maybe this is one of them. So for now if want to just to get past the alibi part you can use my save here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/until-my...ation-2021-02-14-retro-lab.69326/post-4800429
The 7th save starts after getting the alibi.

Reactions: mofutofu

mofutofu

Mar 6, 2021
Did you use a existing save or start a new game with the Subbi86's build? Since his build is a newer version of the game than the existing saves, the old version's save might cause issues. If you did start a new game with the newer version, then maybe there is an bug this version. There is a even newer version of the game that fixes various bugs. Maybe this is one of them. So for now if want to just to get past the alibi part you can use my save here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/until-my...ation-2021-02-14-retro-lab.69326/post-4800429
The 7th save starts after getting the alibi.
Initially I started a new save with Subbi86's build and the UI Translation fix in the OP. For some reason there were preexisting saves when I started, but I didn't touch them and overwrote them with a save I made from starting a new game which could be the issue? I'll give that linked save a go, thanks for the help!

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
Initially I started a new save with Subbi86's build and the UI Translation fix in the OP. For some reason there were preexisting saves when I started, but I didn't touch them and overwrote them with a save I made from starting a new game which could be the issue? I'll give that linked save a go, thanks for the help!
I'm assuming that those preexisting saves were probably test runs for the game to see for bugs

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
My biggest grip with this game is how the main girl looks in some scenes, sometimes her ass is fat then the next its flat. Also wish we could just buy lube to not spam caress or skip the whole "get her wet for sex first" mechanic, seems pretty lame to add that in a rape simulator

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes