Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
Is it going to be updated at some point to the version of May 21, 2021? I've been looking a bit but couldn't find it anywhere.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Is it going to be updated at some point to the version of May 21, 2021? I've been looking a bit but couldn't find it anywhere.
Even if you get the latest version, it won't be translated. The current translation only works for the version it was translated it from. If you tried with the latest version, it would be unstable at best with none of the new content working. We can only hope there is someone willing to do an translation with the latest version.

Reactions: Yukihirou

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
Insane, but very hard scripted in logic. The same heroine from dangerous road, the extention of ending 6 from dangerous road. Good reward, but ate alot of my nerves without walkthough (i was really mad about 3 days gameplay limitations and inevitable rape-then-jail scene) Feels like you're dating a girl irl. Could be 10/10 if reaching phase 2 would be easier, without these... punishments for unsolving puzzles.

That's a part of its charm for sure, but. BUT. These kind of games shouldn't be so much realistic D: That's terrifying

Last edited:

Kantoraketti

Mar 10, 2019
Anybody has ported version of this one? I did find one but after the tutor the game suddenly get laggy and almost unplayable

Dorararara

Aug 11, 2019
during the confine session, does anyone have a UI problem on the right side?? I am able to see time, Obedience, Escape chance etc but I am unable to see any number. It look like it have been cut of due to small window size? even I do a full screen it still the same

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
during the confine session, does anyone have a UI problem on the right side?? I am able to see time, Obedience, Escape chance etc but I am unable to see any number. It look like it have been cut of due to small window size? even I do a full screen it still the same
Yeah same issue here, no idea how to fix it though.

Reactions: DThuc12345

TangosofM

Dec 23, 2019
anyone have any idea how to get the night walk action?
You have to bring her obedience to about 70-80 I think then you unlock it.

Theres a UI Fix at the beginning of the first page, It is recommended you start the game over with the Fix.

BlinkXPoke

Jun 28, 2020
Does the game immediately end when her obedience reaches 100? I've been keeping her locked just before that just in case. I don't want the game to end randomly because of it, but also if it only will end when I want it to end, then does getting her to 100 just mean she'll never TRY to escape anymore?

Also, who's the artist? Unless they also go by Retro Lab? Because honestly this game and the last game had such sexy art and I love the heroines, especially poor Hazuki!

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Does the game immediately end when her obedience reaches 100? I've been keeping her locked just before that just in case. I don't want the game to end randomly because of it, but also if it only will end when I want it to end, then does getting her to 100 just mean she'll never TRY to escape anymore?

Also, who's the artist? Unless they also go by Retro Lab? Because honestly this game and the last game had such sexy art and I love the heroines, especially poor Hazuki!
No you can play as much as you want even when her obedience is 100, she can also still escape if you raise her desire to do so and you will get the NTR ending.

BlinkXPoke

Jun 28, 2020
No you can play as much as you want even when her obedience is 100, she can also still escape if you raise her desire to do so and you will get the NTR ending.
So once I'm past the police event, it pretty much is free play from there? I got her pregnant but I'd wanna keep playing cus there's various counters including even number of children birthed.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
So once I'm past the police event, it pretty much is free play from there? I got her pregnant but I'd wanna keep playing cus there's various counters including even number of children birthed.
Yes if you follow the walkthrough, once you get the alibi and are cleared from the police its basically free roam even if she gives birth you can as much as you like.

Bknjuu

Dec 10, 2018
You have to bring her obedience to about 70-80 I think then you unlock it.

Theres a UI Fix at the beginning of the first page, It is recommended you start the game over with the Fix.
That UI fix does not fix the issue during confinement

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes