TangosofM

Dec 23, 2019
That UI fix does not fix the issue during confinement
Try Deleting the game and unzip (if you still have it) the game files again and apply the fix before you start the game. It should fix it. I know I had the same problem

Try this fix too. I think you need this one also so it works properly. If it works then I think this needs to be added pinned to the first page also. Hopes this helps
https://f95zone.to/threads/until-my...ation-2021-02-14-retro-lab.69326/post-5680979

Reactions: Cyberjacky

BlinkXPoke

Jun 28, 2020
I think I saw on the Retro Lab twitter that there's gonna be more features? Like being able to take her out while pregnant? Can anyone confirm for sure? I can't read Japanese so I dunno any details, like if it's just a tease or if it's something they're really working on.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
For some reason my game crashes whenever I try for the pregnant scenes with the kouhai/schoolgirl. It seems to "finish" and then just as it fades to black, I get this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, even though I made sure to download the UI fix and everything before starting the game up for the first time, the text still doesn't fit properly and messages frequently get cut off. I don't really care about that too much though since it's still playable and understandable. Thanks for the effort, all of you!

Reactions: Yukihirou

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
For some reason my game crashes whenever I try for the pregnant scenes with the kouhai/schoolgirl. It seems to "finish" and then just as it fades to black, I get this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, even though I made sure to download the UI fix and everything before starting the game up for the first time, the text still doesn't fit properly and messages frequently get cut off. I don't really care about that too much though since it's still playable and understandable. Thanks for the effort, all of you!
Japanese locale?

fake1269

Oct 9, 2021
So I just finished the game in japanese and holy shit, this game was pretty good. Way better than I expected. Anyone else have other similar recommendations that also involve kidnapping and rape?

Reactions: stechx

TangosofM

Dec 23, 2019
So I just finished the game in japanese and holy shit, this game was pretty good. Way better than I expected. Anyone else have other similar recommendations that also involve kidnapping and rape?
Retro lab other game
The Dangerous Road Home at Night - Raw Rape, Abduction and Confinement

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes