tanikaze21

Jan 21, 2020

this site has original android version

file size around 215mb

hope theres someone here that would like to translate it

BlinkXPoke

Jun 28, 2020
Honestly I am not excited for this update. Based on what the creator said about this update and the preview CG, there will be cuckold elements. The training of the sex slaves looks like it will be using generic CGs to progress. The payoff will probably a new event where Hazuki is gangbanged by auctioneers. Well whatever the new update will be, I don't think anyone will translate it anyway. Also this was the last update the creator ask the users to vote for so this might be the last update for the game. You can see the all the updates the creator had the users to vote for here:

More gangbang!? I'm so in. I absolutely love this game but it desperately needed more gangbangs.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
so like how to unlock the cheeky kouhai and school girl end?
do you just rush rape them on day one and keep doing it until the game ends?

Aug 1, 2021
so like how to unlock the cheeky kouhai and school girl end?
do you just rush rape them on day one and keep doing it until the game ends?
Idk if the cheeky kouhai u talking about is the NTR ending but if it is then all u have to do is raise her escape point to 100 by giving her the small bread but her submiss have to be above 50, idk about the other one
Sr for my bad english

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Obligatory how much scat is in this game and can i skip scenes? Also, ntr as a bad ending and avoidable, or required story element?

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Idk if the cheeky kouhai u talking about is the NTR ending but if it is then all u have to do is raise her escape point to 100 by giving her the small bread but her submiss have to be above 50, idk about the other one
Sr for my bad english
no the cheeky kouhai (kouhai means your junior) is the one you test the sleeping pill and the one you rape on the office
the latest version have extra two ending when you get pregnant those two girls beside themain target

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
they just released the update on dlsite. prob gonna take a few days till someone uploads the updated one, then we have to pray someone'll translate it.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
they just released the update on dlsite. prob gonna take a few days till someone uploads the updated one, then we have to pray someone'll translate it.
There is no word of someone translating the latest version. We will probably have to wait until Kagura Games officially releases it in English before we can get this version in English.

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
Hey guys, sorry I never did end up to translate the game again, properly, but now that I'm not gonna bother anymore. They're gonna do a way better job than I could anyway. Still swamped with work, my company's doing an ISO certification trajectory so that means documentation documentation documentation and there's been no chill in the past few months, I've just been too exhausted to translate.

this site has original android version
file size around 215mb

hope theres someone here that would like to translate it
The APK file is actually included in the original download from dlsite, but as I have no idea how to edit that, I've excluded it in the previous release.

Obligatory how much scat is in this game and can i skip scenes? Also, ntr as a bad ending and avoidable, or required story element?
This has been mentioned before, but there's no scat in the game, the creator uses a slang term which is referring to urination. NTR and bad ends are avoidable, just don't let her escape and neglect her. As for all the side fucking you can let her do, that's technically not NTR since you're letting her fuck others I guess, but it's also avoidable, just don't go outside ;)

Here's to hoping Kagura releases the English version soon, I have no idea how much time there usually is between their announcement and release.

Oct 16, 2019
Hey guys, sorry I never did end up to translate the game again, properly, but now that I'm not gonna bother anymore. They're gonna do a way better job than I could anyway. Still swamped with work, my company's doing an ISO certification trajectory so that means documentation documentation documentation and there's been no chill in the past few months, I've just been too exhausted to translate.
Understandable. Thank you for your work none the less though. Gave everyone an early opportunity to play this game. (y)

Aug 1, 2021
no the cheeky kouhai (kouhai means your junior) is the one you test the sleeping pill and the one you rape on the office
the latest version have extra two ending when you get pregnant those two girls beside themain target
Ahhhh about that one: u should repeat rape her 3 time and then after that go talk to her the next day and she will ask u to go with her to the storage room if u say ok then you will got that ending or no if u want to explore more, just remember to save before say yes

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Ahhhh about that one: u should repeat rape her 3 time and then after that go talk to her the next day and she will ask u to go with her to the storage room if u say ok then you will got that ending or no if u want to explore more, just remember to save before say yes
same with the high school girl then right? rape couple of time

BlinkXPoke

Jun 28, 2020
That's a shame... but, hey, thanks for what you did translate. Even without the updates I haven't gotten to try, I absolutely love this game and what I can already do, and I'mhappy with what you've translated thus far. Here's hoping we don't have to wait too long for all the other updates with Kaguya but what's currently here is already plenty.

The anticipation is killing me but I'll just have to be patient haha

Reactions: TangosofM

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
the new update only has 1 cg, the mob auction stuff is kinda disappointing just u slap them till they let u train their butt or virginal. The new cg has 2 variations depending on if u trained her or not before u trigger it. u basically offer to put her in a special auction the guy agrees then knocks u out and keeps her. If she's trained she goes to a milking factory otherwise some guy buys her uses her as a slave then ships her off to somewhere after a while. I could be wrong but i think the guy who knocks u out and sells her is the same guy in the dev's other game which ties into the true ending in that game

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Yukihirou
Oct 8, 2021
Hello everyone, first comment since I joined this site. As for what you said, even if Fumihiko is the guy who takes Hazuki away in the non-obedient auction ending, it would not be canon to Dangerous Road True Ending. In the previous game, Fumihiko let the three heroines be for a couple of months before having all of them kidnapped to later break them into obedient pregnant slaves. Minase breaks first because she was already submitted to training during her previous kidpnapping, while Hazuki is the last one to give in.

Then again, we dont know how he acquired them, so maybe Hazuki could have been bought from Junior-kun or stolen from him since he appears in the previous game. Maybe you are correct.

On another note, I think it would have been good to add Lena in the second game since Minase was the highschool girl at the park at night. Maybe even add the possibility of dual training or something similar to harem route ending(with some way to avoid Yandere Hazuki murdering everyone) instead of boring NPC training.

Nambark

Feb 8, 2020
There should be 3 early (planning stage) endings. But I can't find one of them. One is the lover end, other is NTR. There should be an additional one, something like raising Nasty level and taking her out to a hotel. Even with cheats I did not manage till now to get that third ending.

I only have 1 idea left, that being asking out every single day to go to the hotel, and on the 3rd day then asking with enough nasty level (I guess above 20) to the hotel again. If that does not work, I will have no clue left. I hope anyone knows about how to get this ending.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
There should be 3 early (planning stage) endings. But I can't find one of them. One is the lover end, other is NTR. There should be an additional one, something like raising Nasty level and taking her out to a hotel. Even with cheats I did not manage till now to get that third ending.

I only have 1 idea left, that being asking out every single day to go to the hotel, and on the 3rd day then asking with enough nasty level (I guess above 20) to the hotel again. If that does not work, I will have no clue left. I hope anyone knows about how to get this ending.
The only endings before the kidnapping are the lovers ending, the ending where you failed to get enough preparation to perform the kidnapping so you rape Hazuki in the office, and the ending where you get Hazuki's wariness up to 100 or you fail during the kidnapping. The NTR ending is only after you kidnap her. The option to take her out to hotel is only used to increase her wariness.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes