nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
dev just announced on their ci-en blog there'll be an update to the game, the slave auction in that clown bouncer place will be usable and we'll be able to train and sell other slaves, that also open up "special auctions".

excited and kinda surprised he's going to update the game. I kinda wish it'd be a whole new game though just cause it seems different enough from the obsessed stalker -> slave trader that it would warrant it.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
dev just announced on their ci-en blog there'll be an update to the game, the slave auction in that clown bouncer place will be usable and we'll be able to train and sell other slaves, that also open up "special auctions".

excited and kinda surprised he's going to update the game. I kinda wish it'd be a whole new game though just cause it seems different enough from the obsessed stalker -> slave trader that it would warrant it.
Honestly I am not excited for this update. Based on what the creator said about this update and the preview CG, there will be cuckold elements. The training of the sex slaves looks like it will be using generic CGs to progress. The payoff will probably a new event where Hazuki is gangbanged by auctioneers. Well whatever the new update will be, I don't think anyone will translate it anyway. Also this was the last update the creator ask the users to vote for so this might be the last update for the game. You can see the all the updates the creator had the users to vote for here:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018

Nice, more training and more sharing Hazuki, thank for the info.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I noticed this has Hazuki in it too as a protagonist. Is there any canonical relation between the games or is it just a reused character
The best way to describe this game would be an spinoff of the Dangerous Road. One of the bad endings for Hazuki got expanded into an full game.

Reactions: Cowperfluid

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
kagura just announced they are picking this up
Now to wait one year for it or more. But hey I have been waiting for so long all this time. But yeah, if the uncensor Kagura do for this game is as good as the fanmade i'll gladly pay big buck for it.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
kagura just announced they are picking this up
So their official english name will be "Bound by Love". Not as descriptive as the original. I wonder if anyone will think this is romance VN? If Kagura is translating the latest release and it is uncensored, then I would definitely buy it.

mintdang5566

Aug 6, 2017
So their official english name will be "Bound by Love". Not as descriptive as the original. I wonder if anyone will think this is romance VN? If Kagura is translating the latest release and it is uncensored, then I would definitely buy it.
Yeah, Kagura's translating it, and they usually release their version as uncensored

jacob bond

Feb 23, 2018
Some tweaks. I hope they don't break anything.
  • Translated the chapter titles that are stored in variable 1 for some reason.
  • Time of day translated
  • Font resizing
    • Dialog, popups etc. there probably will be some alignment issues idk.
    • Confinement and training information should fit the screen now.
    • Status menu font changed from 24 to 14. Should be less of a mess.
  • Translated the event descriptions on the calendar, PC etc. Modified EventInformation.js to not split from whitespaces.
  • (Google) Translated the nasty junior's name
Edit: Fixed Escape chance translation
where do I put this? in the directory?

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
new post announcing steam launch on ci-en, along with targetting the update at around early november

丢雷猫

Oct 11, 2021
Hi wanna ask how to unlock the CG in the attachment 2nd row 1st pic from the right?? i got it by using the unlock everything function.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hi wanna ask how to unlock the CG in the attachment 2nd row 1st pic from the right?? i got it by using the unlock everything function.
Get Hazuki's obedience high enough to take an Night Walk. Talk to an police officer to separate Hazuki from Jr-Kun. Keep walking south until you reach the warehouse area. Enter one of the room in the area. Try to leave the room and get the scene.

丢雷猫

Oct 11, 2021
Get Hazuki's obedience high enough to take an Night Walk. Talk to an police officer to separate Hazuki from Jr-Kun. Keep walking south until you reach the warehouse area. Enter one of the room in the area. Try to leave the room and get the scene.
got it thanks alot

Wasabi011

Oct 2, 2021
Hi i have a question in night walk map how to unlock 2 door left right in storehouse place, and how force her go in store, hospital,.. I train her max obedience.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hi i have a question in night walk map how to unlock 2 door left right in storehouse place, and how force her go in store, hospital,.. I train her max obedience.
Pretty sure the only places you can go during night walk are the school, park, and the one room in the storehouse area.

Reactions: Wackwack
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes