lygarx

Feb 13, 2017
Kagura games is going to release localized version. They typically uncensor it too

Reactions: Archaon11111

Manman111

Oct 10, 2021
Sorry for my English so bad, but who have version pregnant and traveling in the city?
I searched but only paid version,

GobblinGeneral

Jul 22, 2021
so I followed the walkthrough however when I go to talk to the guys for my alibi it only gives me the option to not tell them anything how do I fix this.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
the game will be release at 8 jan at kagura

but for some reason it out of stock when I try to buy it, anyone got that problem???

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
the game will be release at 8 jan at kagura

but for some reason it out of stock when I try to buy it, anyone got that problem???
Rip Kagura been translating so many game already translated kinda sad to see. Still waiting for Princess Zeven and OneOne1 releases also some of the older acerola games

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Rip Kagura been translating so many game already translated kinda sad to see. Still waiting for Princess Zeven and OneOne1 releases also some of the older acerola games
It's not that bad, honestly. Not only do we get a translation that is as decent or even more so than the fan translations, but we also get the uncensored version of the game, which is a HUUUUUGE plus! (for me anyways)

Reactions: kcj300

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
i dont know what haapen but the game out of stock in kagura website
It is probably because the game is download only and Kagura do not allow pre-order? So we have to wait until it is released on the 8th to buy it. You can't even pre-order it on Steam.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes