kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
How can I unlock "Special Auction"?
Did anyone know?
If "Special Auction" is you getting the chance to auction Hazuki then you just need to get rank up in auction by buying girl at auction, training her at your home, and then reselling her for profit. Eventually the chance will appear.

Oct 8, 2021
In order. The Motion Picture is the only animation we got for the time being, probably a way to convince you to buy the game (or download it for free here) to get all other content; we may get an extra chapter in the future but for now that's about it for the animation. Hopefully someone translantes what we have so we get the full story from this alternate version.

There are two CG style doujins for sale which elaborate on some of our favorite scenes and endings. One of them takes the kouhai ending -or incorporates it, which would be cool.

Finally, since the sequel is bigger than just an AFTER from the love ending, I agree it would be great to continue the trend from the two games we have so far -the preg tag being important, but also branching out for other endings.

Figarroo

Jun 10, 2018
Full steam save with endings & scene replays unlocked?
I don't see a unlock gallery with the steam version.

Oct 8, 2021
Alright this is not the section for it but I am no expert in starting a proper thread for a new game, and since it's also from Retro Lab I decided to do this here to motivate any of the senpais to start it.

I downloaded and played the trial version of Yamiyashiki yesterday and I have to say it looks quite good even if the pixel for normal walking is pretty old school. It has a variety of good animation scenes and even lets you play as Minase for a bit (unfornately she gets killed Sinisistar style, making her bad endings in Dangerous Road and Bound by Love kinder fates). It's long enough for a first sample to entertain yourself, even if you are like me and have no idea how to read moonrunes.

If anyone can start the thread, or even get somebody to translate the trial version I would be very thankful.

Reactions: DThuc12345
May 5, 2022
may i humbly ask the sequel will there be pregnancy on it ? or the sequel is following he love route ? if so that is awesome is a grea hentai game. only thing i could want was more pregnancy different positions but thats luxury
Well it is hard to know for sure if the new sequel will have pregnancy since the game is still on development, however i think that there is a good chance that on that game the pregnancy get added.
If we see Retro Lab's games, we will be able to see that there is only 2 released games and in both of them there is pregnancy. On the " " the pregnancy is only ending and on this game " " the pregnancy here is a mechanic/ending.
I really hope that the developer adds pregnancy on the new game and that the pregnancy works as a mechanic/ending.
Also it would be awesome if he adds new pregnancy and birth scenarios and dialogues with other characters

Hightuix

May 13, 2021
Well... I guess that you can laugh a lot about what will follow. I bought the game on Steam, played it for 2 hours, and was wondering where the hell was the sexual content. All I got was a kinda shitty romance game that felt like missing parts, jumped sequences and stuff. At first I was thinking that things like inside metro were for very short transitions (lasting less than 1 second) and in fact it was missing all the content because the Steam release got censored ! I was like, erh, come on, maybe the content start after chapter 2 when collecting all infos, but why can't I even manage to do anything that fill her angry gauge ? And in fact at the end of days before her departure it was just emptyness lmao.

Don't know if it's new or anything but the fact is there, Steam version is completely censored and missing all the content.

But there's still great news, Kagura overpassed this giving sexual patch content for free here

I just lost 2 / 3 hours of gameplay not understanding why I got a happy ending with nothing more than a shit like "they lived happy for the rest of their lives" or something. Bro :LOL:

Everybody using Steam for this game need to see this

Last edited:
May 5, 2022
So I heard you can get into the hospital or any shop during the night walk any idea how?
I don't think you can actually go to these places.
It has been a long time since i played this game, however if i remember correctly, on night she can only go to the public toilet, college and warehouse.
Also she can keep walking on the streets.

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
Is there a command to edit the save file? Because I want to keep the ending scene by myself, but I can't do it.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes