Oct 8, 2021
the fertlility pill is pretty much guaranteed pregnancy, otherwise just keep creampiing Hadzuki for like 4 nights (you can just skip the training after she has enough points in sensibility).

Reactions: ucingedan
Oct 8, 2021
still sad you cant get Minase x Hadzuki special ending and instead have the choice to be the ultimate moron (AKA as give up your slave waifu to an auction house)

LoveChild

Nov 19, 2019
Is there any game like this that has the night walk part of the game? Basically, I want to show off the female lead and maybe let other dudes screw her.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I'll give it a try.

If only out of desperation because - as much as I hate corruption, rape and mind control - childbirth is a niche within a niche.
Unless you just unlock everything without playing the game, do you think it is worth it to play through hours of what you don't like for about 1 minute of your niche?

Jun 27, 2021
Reactions: Suit
Jul 16, 2019
Guys ibhave played the game before Its final versions, but i gotta ask i Saw a cg wheres shes pregnant and not bound tô the wall with the chains How you get that ? Or is there a way tô walk with her when shes pregnant?

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes