letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Did RetroLab shown or mentioned anything of the continuation game he's been doing of Hazuki, or nothing at all?

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hello community,
I have a little problem by using the milking-mashine in 'Bound by love'. It works fine, and I got 10 packs of milk now...
...but how to use?
Can I drink it?
Can I feed my gf?
Can I sell it?
I didnt found any use for this fine drink. :cry:
Many greetings, A Kitty

• Hey there
Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hello community,
I have a little problem by using the milking-mashine in 'Bound by love'. It works fine, and I got 10 packs of milk now...
...but how to use?
Can I drink it?
Can I feed my gf?
Can I sell it?
I didnt found any use for this fine drink. :cry:
Many greetings, A Kitty
I am pretty but not 100% sure you cannot sell the milk. I don't think you can sell any items. There is no use for the milk in training either.

What a wasted opportunity. But I can't think of what drinking her own milk should do to Hazuki. Like increasing her obedience? Your cum already does that. Restore her stamina? That seems overpowered during training.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Angora Kitty

NH2

Sep 21, 2017
The dev's upcoming title, "Yamiyashi" was supposed in Late May, but it got postponed to the end of the year. It was expected since the dev haven't posted anything in months, and now recently posted on may 30th on his ci-en.

Last edited:

Mr Anubis

Aug 11, 2020
Bound by Love 1.05.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
No Android man?

Reactions: Jarem00

Keiseraaz

Mar 14, 2019
Alrighty, Ending list:
1. Iron Bars and Loneliness - after capturing Hazuki, let her escape, make sure she isn't indifferent or obedient, only at the first stage, and after she escapes you'll get it.
2. Reckless Behavior - Not sure if a requirement, but get Hazuki's alertness to 100 during the first phase, definitely go in without sleeping pills or chloroform, it'll result in a rape ending where you rape her in the office the day she's going to leave, causing you to go to jail, and somehow the senior gets her? not sure if NTR so...
3. I love Hazuki - Its a long distance love relationship. Do all you can to get her favorability to 100, like buying the keychains and washing your face, afterwards, the day before the last day, when your favorability is 100 confess to her, and she'll accept, you'll have sex with her and she will go abroad, keeping contact with you.
4. Plan Failure - I don't remember this one, but I think you have to get caught by the police when you try chlorfoaming Hazuki? There is another way but I think you still get caught by the police.
5. Senior and Senior(NTR) - Make Hazuki into your sex slave by having her favorability higher then obedient, or obedient, then let her escape by giving her the bread, and not paying attention. She'll escape, and you'll get a video of Hazuki pregnant, and progression of pregnancy.
6. My Yandere Girlfriend - Make Hazuki into a sex slave, with 100 obedience, maybe after a complete dominance ending. Afterwards go rape the JK, or your annoying junior, come home, and sleep, sleep till morning, and Hazuki will escape the jail, standing in the hallway, and will kill you and herself.
7. My darling who will never move again - After capturing her, do whatever you want to her, increase her love or whatnot, all you have to do is physically beat her with the whip, candle, belly, or punch. Keep attacking her till she has lots of scars, and it says weak, soon enough after you sleep and wake up in the morning, she will be dead.
8. Distorted Expression of Love - Make her into your sex slave, all obedient, and whatnot without making her pregnant, you'll get this ending then.

Have not gotten 9 and 10 but from others its apparently:
9. Obedient and Pregnant( Impregnate first then conquer her ) - Get Hazuki pregnant, and she should be obedient, don't max her favorability to 100, just obedient, and pregnant.
10. Not obedient but pregnant( Impregnate first and no conquer until birth ) - Get Hazuki pregnant, but make sure she is not obedient, or indifferent I think. SO no sex slave no obedient or indifferent.

Yep, if there is something I messed up don't be afraid to speak up, although I don't think I messed anything up.
Enjoy : )

What about ending 11 and 12?

IAM FUZZY!

Jan 28, 2019
Has anyone else got an audio glitch where the sounds from outside are constantly playing no matter where you are when you return inside from the "take a walk around town" training, and is there a fix to it.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes