kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to buy slave ?
After you get one of then endings and you enter endless mode, go to Red Brick Shop. You should be able to buy slaves by turning money into credits. Use credits to win auction for slaves. You may have to go downstairs to buy upgrade to hold the slaves. After buying the slaves, try them like Hazuki. Don't take their virginities. Sell them back to Red Brick Shop for more credit. You can even buy the Junior coworker or schoolgirl you gave to escape police when your rank is high enough.

How can i escape police
In week 2, police will try to find Hazuki so you need to find an alibi. When you go to the office, you will see the police. Then talk to your boss to get quest to get alibi. You do this by going to Red Brick Shop at night, go downstairs, and talk to two clowns to the right. Give them either your coworker or schoolgirl depending on which one you raped. You will get information on Informant who is in Park. Talk to Informant to get an alibi for Police. Now you are free from Police.

Use my walkthrough for other questions:
https://f95zone.to/posts/4857567/
Or if you want to skip straight into the auction use my saves:
https://f95zone.to/posts/8342398/

Please give a Like if this was helpful.

Reactions: Umbalaxibua

Shirahoshi19

Oct 25, 2022
Una pregunta, cuando le dices que no quieres regresar a casa con hazuki ella se queda durmiendo en la oficina, con lo cual puedes interactuar con ella, pero no logro quitarle la ropa, alguien sabe como puedo hacer esto para dejarla completamente desnuda en esta escena?

DionAion334

Jul 23, 2020
Is there a fix for the text that comes off the walls, I am not referring to the dialogue, but to the training interface that the numbers are off the screen.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hey there, Im playing 'Bound by love' and like to know, what I have to do for entering shop or this busses, when I am in town with my cute angel? Her sex-assault is roundabout 325.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hey there, Im playing 'Bound by love' and like to know, what I have to do for entering shop or this busses, when I am in town with my cute angel? Her sex-assault is roundabout 325.
I think you are asking what you can do when you take your angel out for a walk at night. You can take her to the Park toliet. If you have bondage rope then you can tie her up for other people to use her all night. If you go there when she is pregnant then you will have toliet sex with her. You can go to the Academy. The room at far right has a path that leads to used condom. You use the condom to get Hazuki pregnant without your sperm. If you are into that go ahead. If you talk to police, Hazuki will be alone. Talk to man in Park and she will get gangbanged by homeless. Go to the Warehouse Pier at the bottom when she is alone and enter the only room. When she tries to leave she will be gangbanged by men.

• Hey there
Reactions: Angora Kitty

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
I think you are asking what you can do when you take your angel out for a walk at night. You can take her to the Park toliet. If you have bondage rope then you can tie her up for other people to use her all night. If you go there when she is pregnant then you will have toliet sex with her. You can go to the Academy. The room at far right has a path that leads to used condom. You use the condom to get Hazuki pregnant without your sperm. If you are into that go ahead. If you talk to police, Hazuki will be alone. Talk to man in Park and she will get gangbanged by homeless. Go to the Warehouse Pier at the bottom when she is alone and enter the only room. When she tries to leave she will be gangbanged by men.
Your right its about my sweet angel in town. She is very shy when I try to enter shops or a bus with her. So I asked, what to do for enter a shop with her. ;)
Thanks for answering quickly. :)

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes