jeztie

Jun 24, 2018
Hey, how do I get the option to share the park girl with the two clowns? I feel like I've done everything recommended in this thread and in the walkthroughs... After police show up in week 2, I go to the boss of the office and get the quest to hide her presence. Then I work until evening, go home, skip time to midnight. Go to alley and talk to two clowns, hear them discuss something about informant... I get only the option "Don't tell them anything." I then go to park girl and attack, then go back to clowns, still nothing. Did I miss a step? What am I doing wrong?

*edit* Nvm I got it... I had to get both the junior at work and the park girl (follow both sleep path and chloro path) in part 1.

Last edited:

darkhakuto8

Feb 11, 2018
Does anyone have a guide? Since I don't know how to achieve the other ways to catch the girl, I only know where the guy invites her to his house to put her to sleep, but with the other ways I don't know anything

SomeNobody1

Nov 9, 2023
To get the Ending 11, you must have given the Schoolgirl to the clowns when you needed an alibi during Week 2 after abduction. Buy the Sleep Pills from Convenience Store if you don't already have it. Then use it on the Coworker two days in a row at the Office.

To get Ending 12, you must have given the Coworker to the clowns when you needed an alibi during Week 2 after abduction. Buy the Chloroform from Red Roof if you don't already have it. Then use it on the Schoolgirl at the Part at night two days in a row.

Make sure you don't do this when Hazuki's obedience is 100 or you get another ending. Just keep bidding and you will win the auction.
some question about ED 11 & 12
1. does it matter when exactly you visit the auction ? cuz i dont see one of them arround
2. can you get both (yui & Mina) at once ? (not the ed itself but the girls)

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
some question about ED 11 & 12
1. does it matter when exactly you visit the auction ? cuz i dont see one of them arround
2. can you get both (yui & Mina) at once ? (not the ed itself but the girls)
1. To get the opportunity to buy the girl you gave up, you have to increase your auction rank to max before she appears. You raise your rank by buying girls, training them, and then auction her off to someone else. Pro tip: keep her a virgin.
2. Since you only give one of them up to save yourself, you can't have both as your slave at the same time. But in ED 12 since you make Mina your slave, you can also make Yui your slave first. So technically you have Hazuki, Yui, and Mina as your slave but it does not change anything.

SomeNobody1

Nov 9, 2023
in 1. how much fame is max rank ? arround 1k ? also, does special auction only means hazuki or is it where you get them then there aswell ?
and in 2. do both of them appear then as slaves in the auction or what ?
thanks for your answer anyway

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
in 1. how much fame is max rank ? arround 1k ? also, does special auction only means hazuki or is it where you get them then there aswell ?
and in 2. do both of them appear then as slaves in the auction or what ?
thanks for your answer anyway
1. Don't remember how much game you need to get the girls to show up. The special auction is Hazuki only. Don't accept unless you want another ending.
2. Only the one you gave up will end up for auction. In Ending 12 you make Mina a slave yourself without the auction

SomeNobody1

Nov 9, 2023
1. Don't remember how much game you need to get the girls to show up. The special auction is Hazuki only. Don't accept unless you want another ending.
2. Only the one you gave up will end up for auction. In Ending 12 you make Mina a slave yourself without the auction
wait so do you train the girls or are they only for the ending ?
also you wrote as tip dont take the virginity of the auction girls, but i tested with 10 auctions and every1 is already no virgin anymore ?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
wait so do you train the girls or are they only for the ending ?
also you wrote as tip dont take the virginity of the auction girls, but i tested with 10 auctions and every1 is already no virgin anymore ?
If you talking about Mina in the 12th ending then it is a story event you make her a slave yourself. You don't do or see anything.

Weird I remember there are virgin girls for auction. Maybe they appear when you gain more fame.

Oct 8, 2021
Yep, unfortunately the person in Retrolab working on this game chose a boring way to complete it. You could have the option of training Mina alongside Hazuki, or perhaps even Yui since she was given hew own ending CGs. Hell, perhaps pulling a very difficult harem ending of sorts as a possible true ending, in a similar fashion to the previous game. Instead:

1. You get to train a bunch of random girls, with a small chance to get Yui or Mina if you sold them to the clowns. No CGs, no training similarto Hazuki, only short three days training with one or two actions x day to break them. Then to auction again.

2. You can play the train and the office harrasing as minigames (you don't get anything new from it).

2. The MC (you) knows that these clowns and black suits are behind the kidnapping of young women in town, and they love to auction them to rich folks. His goal (if you rejected the vainilla ending) is to make Hazuki his and to focus almost exclusively on her, to the point he even sells any children she gives him because the MC has no time to raise them. After all of the time spent in training her, raising her affection and ensuring she cannot escape, and taking into account my previous statement....

WHY THE FCK DOES HE AUCTION HAZUKI!!! That is beyond stupid, there is literaly nothing to gain since the MC only sees other women as tools for his main goal, only exception being Mina due to her friendship with Hazuki. This dude went through all of this planning in order to kidnap and dominate the girl he desired, and you want me to think he would auction her?!
Sigh, that was like the terrible episodes 7 and 8 of Jitaku 2 anime adaptation, every possible ridiculous choice made to get a bad ending and the smart MC only loses because he forgot he was smart in the previous 6 episodes.

SomeNobody1

Nov 9, 2023
Yep, unfortunately the person in Retrolab working on this game chose a boring way to complete it. You could have the option of training Mina alongside Hazuki, or perhaps even Yui since she was given hew own ending CGs. Hell, perhaps pulling a very difficult harem ending of sorts as a possible true ending, in a similar fashion to the previous game. Instead:

1. You get to train a bunch of random girls, with a small chance to get Yui or Mina if you sold them to the clowns. No CGs, no training similarto Hazuki, only short three days training with one or two actions x day to break them. Then to auction again.

2. You can play the train and the office harrasing as minigames (you don't get anything new from it).

2. The MC (you) knows that these clowns and black suits are behind the kidnapping of young women in town, and they love to auction them to rich folks. His goal (if you rejected the vainilla ending) is to make Hazuki his and to focus almost exclusively on her, to the point he even sells any children she gives him because the MC has no time to raise them. After all of the time spent in training her, raising her affection and ensuring she cannot escape, and taking into account my previous statement....

WHY THE FCK DOES HE AUCTION HAZUKI!!! That is beyond stupid, there is literaly nothing to gain since the MC only sees other women as tools for his main goal, only exception being Mina due to her friendship with Hazuki. This dude went through all of this planning in order to kidnap and dominate the girl he desired, and you want me to think he would auction her?!
Sigh, that was like the terrible episodes 7 and 8 of Jitaku 2 anime adaptation, every possible ridiculous choice made to get a bad ending and the smart MC only loses because he forgot he was smart in the previous 6 episodes.
Truly. Most of the Bad Endings arent Plausible Enough, and the Harem End Would be Perfection.
well there are still other minor points, like moving into another house or letting Hazuki Free inside the House after Training, or Even the use of the Marriage Contract Item to get a Wedding End.(also endless mode)

Oct 8, 2021
At least the ending where the blonde coworker steals Hadzuki for himself gives you some pretty good CGs, with the prego fetish included, and it is the result of making dumb moves that can be expected from an amateur at the whole domination game. The whole moving out works in most hentai doujins, I don't see why it could not work here (MC works from another city but he get shit done so they dont fire him)... or maybe just release Hazuki on public with some BS story since he already mind broke her into a sex slave.

Don't get me wrong, I genuily enjoyed this game and how it is a different experience from the previous one without losing to it, but those last updated felt like a lower bar -probably since Retrolab wanted to work in the haunted house game that has kept them on standby for like a whole year.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes