Anackkin91

Jan 28, 2018
which version should I download? Because the walkthrough seems incorrect with my game. (Cannot do the coliform path due to something missing inside the walkthrough)
Is there any proper walkthrough?

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
which version should I download? Because the walkthrough seems incorrect with my game. (Cannot do the coliform path due to something missing inside the walkthrough)
Is there any proper walkthrough?
You should use the Steam Release version which is the latest.
If you were not using my walkthrough then you try that:
https://f95zone.to/posts/4857567/
If you want to get all the kidnap methods, you can use my saves. Save 1 already has all the kidnap methods unlocked.
https://f95zone.to/posts/4800429/

Reactions: Deputy_nick

Anackkin91

Jan 28, 2018
Anyone knows how to unlock everything in the hazuki wiki?
It seem impossible to unlock everything actually because every walk home together give info. Home location info notification did not showing even through we install GPS app in Day 1 (Final day before kidnap happen).

Edit: Maybe we can get 100% wiki if we edit the save file using rpgsave editor.

Last edited:

Exutaha

Apr 27, 2020
It seem impossible to unlock everything actually because every walk home together give info. Home location info notification did not showing even through we install GPS app in Day 1 (Final day before kidnap happen).

Edit: Maybe we can get 100% wiki if we edit the save file using rpgsave editor.
The thing is im not quite sure which variables is which

Anackkin91

Jan 28, 2018
They actually two games that are in development. One is a horror game. The other game they are making is a short spin off that is taking place after the MC confesses to Hazuki.

So This will have DLC?

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
So This will have DLC?
Not so much DLC, think of it more as like a completely separate game entirely by the looks of it. Since this looks more like an after story as pointed out after the most vanilla love end confession with Hazuki. And seems to be, according to the translated bits of Google Translate, from Retro Lab as it's own thing aside from the other horror game he is making.

Reactions: NH2

MarcosSD

Jun 11, 2021
So this game got freaking 14 endings ...also if i download the steam version which walkthrough should i use? At last what are those fix/patches are for attached with the game??

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Bound by Love 1.05.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
Windows113.8M
Linux125.5M
JoiPlay48.4M
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.

Dark_Matter

Jun 25, 2021
Can I ask is the "expand slave housing capacity"
Is buyable that I have to wait until it's available or is just nothing?

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
I had this game lying around for a while, just finished it. I noticed the game didn't register the info I learned nor the events nor the endings, does the fix help with that? If so, I'll try this game again in the future. I got a couple of endings, the last one being the yandere one, it took me by surprise but I always found yanderes to be hot.

I remembered Hazuki from this circle's other game, and I liked it too. Too bad you could't get the junior and/or JK girl pregnant too.

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
I had this game lying around for a while, just finished it. I noticed the game didn't register the info I learned nor the events nor the endings, does the fix help with that? If so, I'll try this game again in the future. I got a couple of endings, the last one being the yandere one, it took me by surprise but I always found yanderes to be hot.

I remembered Hazuki from this circle's other game, and I liked it too. Too bad you could't get the junior and/or JK girl pregnant too.
You can get the junior and JK girl pregnant now with the Steam Release version. It is the latest with probably the fixes.

Jun 13, 2021
I remember reading some Steam reviews of people purchasing and playing this game under the impression that it was a vanilla romance story. :LUL:

(Also, why does Kagura Games never add achievements to their games on Steam?, having achievements on Steam would provide enough appeal for some people to buy the game on Steam and try to get a few or all of the achievements rather than just finishing the game once and stop playing... also showing off your Slave Master 9000 achievement on your steam profile I guess)

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
I remember reading some Steam reviews of people purchasing and playing this game under the impression that it was a vanilla romance story. :LUL:

(Also, why does Kagura Games never add achievements to their games on Steam?, having achievements on Steam would provide enough appeal for some people to buy the game on Steam and try to get a few or all of the achievements rather than just finishing the game once and stop playing... also showing off your Slave Master 9000 achievement on your steam profile I guess)
I remember the Steam release page. The title, screenshots, and description did nothing to let the user know what kind of game this is. I wondered why the Kagura Games would do this and not expect customers to feel lied to after playing.

I am guessing achievements are made by the creator and Kagura Games is only publishing the game so they cannot add achievements to the game.

Oct 8, 2021
Still sad we didnt get hidden harem ending or menage a trois with Hazuki's friend. It would have been better than making the auction house the final ending since it does not even connect with the previous game's true ending. It would also have encouraged some effort in gameplay to unlock harem ending.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes