JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
View attachment 3154998

Overview:
A married woman cuckold RPG in which she dives into a dungeon with a lover while earning money at a part-time job! The main character is devoted to her husband, but she is slowly being corrupted by the men at her part-time job and by the man between them.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-08
Release Date: 2023-12-01
Developer: StudioVR -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3154989 View attachment 3154990 View attachment 3154991 View attachment 3154995 View attachment 3154988
Wrong dlsite link,

Necronomicon82

Apr 1, 2020
Can people please stop bitching about AI art. When you see the games screenshot, just don't click on them if it looks bad to you. Personally, I think AI art is nicer than the average game. So what if there are mistakes. There isnt a single hand drawn games in this world with perfect art. It goes from really ugly/hard to distinguish what is what, to positions that are anatomically impossible to pull off.

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
Being short of money and following his wife's example, the husband goes out of town on a long quest to hunt monsters.

Two years after his departure he returns home and finally meets his one month old baby... lol

View attachment 3155689
CUCK-kun...
THX for the share...
so the game is realistic in depicting most(not all) womens nature :D

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
First sentence

That's literally telling people not to bitch, just because you have a reason for telling them not to oe to stop doesn't negate the fact yes you literally did.
stop with the mental gymnastics, the guy wouldn't have written anything if it weren't for the whiners. same thing happens with NTR games. I don't have a strong opinion on this cause in the end I only care about the game itself but helll man you all are being so annoying for no reason.
edit: fixed non native speaker brainfart

Last edited:

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
looks very good. Hope there is a lot of corruption scenes
From what I remember, there are, but there are only two endings: faithful and not, and it depends entirely on if you choose to keep 'going home' with the so-called friend of your husband. Before that you can take several different jobs, during which you earn money. These range from being a nurse or maid to being a prostitute. You need that money to pay mercs to come with you and the friend into the dungeon.

Kryomancer

Feb 7, 2022
In case it wasn't already obvious to most readers I'll just point out that in the bottom right picture of the fourth preview image she has six fingers. AI is getting better but I guess we still aren't done with the wack ass fingers. And just to add something new to the topic, I don't entirely blame AI, I blame the money grubbing devs who don't bother either editing or even just regenerating the pics until they have something not immediately wrong. Nah, gotta go with the first image the AI spits out and fill the market with their shovelware.

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
I don't advocate for ai cg, but i'm not against it either, it's kind of a new thing. It can look bad, it can also look good, just as regular art. What do you know, if it wasn't for ai art, this game and many other that will come wouldn't and won't even be possible. You don't like it? Move on. I don't see the point in crying about it, just as in many other cases, like with the ntr tag.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes