charlie19009

Some random dude
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
I am interested in what model was used here or generally how it was made, if you would be so kind, OP.

Oct 8, 2019
I am interested in what model was used here or generally how it was made, if you would be so kind, OP.
Devs Ci-en doesn't really say. Probably some stable diffusion concoction running controlnet since the outfit poses are all very similar. Probably a different model for the backgrounds and character sprites since in my experience anime models tend to be ass with landscapes. You could get similar results with some flat model like sudachi.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Until new wife Chloe falls [Final] [StudioVR] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [322 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
Best ai art so far...
It is only going to get better from here. I think everyone calling AI souless are going to be in for a big shock in two years when it is almost impossible for people to tell the difference. (Note, I am currently paying an artist for their work, have paid artists for their work in the past, and will continue to pay artists for their work even when AI gets really really good).

Reactions: str8up

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Since there's no one asking this and debate about AI, I shall ask it...
Is the NTR aVoIdaBLe?

• Haha
Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
game is meh....wish player had more choice of who they wanna bring home when they win the battles
after all we earned reward so why no choices for them?that said no matter what mc does they get punished

Last edited:

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I can read nothing but the title and just know that there's going to be NTR.

See the word "wife" anywhere? NTR. It takes black magic to create a game with a married woman as a chief character and to not have NTR in the game.
Marrying in hentai fantasy worlds seems to be an absolutely awful idea. You marry a girl, and somehow you're the one getting fucked in all the different ways.

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
Since there's no one asking this and debate about AI, I shall ask it...
Is the NTR aVoIdaBLe?
Mostly. There are events you can do to earn money, which you need to hire adventurers. As long as you don't do the ones with the heart symbols, you'll avoid NTR. Also, the character that's with you (dark skinned guy) can mostly be avoided. After your first three dungeon runs, there will be scenes where he will make moves on the MC, but after that, you get the option to continue that route, or you can stop them from happening. Beat the tenth floor while continuing this and you will get the non-NTR ending. Which does (surprisingly) have it's own CG.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
just wanted to ask, is there a guide or walkthrough for this, especially where or how to get all her costumes and accessories? thanks in advance!

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Overall a bit better then other Japanese NTR RPGM games, though translation is still evenly ridiculous and laughable, love though there is a dungeon system in it, but disappointed there was no sell option to sell those unused weapons and gear. Also lack is the build up for NTR, while the Knight has to build up, at those various jobs NTR is gallor and there isn't even a build up, want money then have sex with the clients or bosses. Either way it the best Japanese NTR game I came across so far, girl is cute and the dungeon system was fun.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes