4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So, is this a VN or a Sandbox?

Does this have two versions?

According to this site rules, it is one or the other, unless the Game includes both systems.

It is quite mean to classify a Sandbox as a VN and vice-versa, so, I am asking for clarification.

Peace :(

SanoShizuku

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2023
It says VN now, did they add a VN mode? Last time i tried the Sandbox was kinda meh
was about to try this game but then i saw the sandbox tag
So, is this a VN or a Sandbox?

Does this have two versions?

According to this site rules, it is one or the other, unless the Game includes both systems.

It is quite mean to classify a Sandbox as a VN and vice-versa, so, I am asking for clarification.

Peace :(
I'm very sorry, due to an oversight on my part, I added the VN to the thread without checking the rules.

And have now removed the VN tag as there is no VN mode within the game.

Sorry again.

Reactions: FatGiant

Fixi

Jul 22, 2017
What should I do? I'm stuck in the Nanami quest and can't progress. I found a solution, I had to delete the saves, but the game was also stuck in another place

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
UntoStarlight-0.1.3b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Oct 1, 2023
I am very excited to try this, lots of cute girls like Lessons in love, but I am not sure if I should wait a bit more...
I always get invested in a VN then I get heart broken when I reach the end of an update

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I might consider just putting the guide to the main events where they can be seen everywhere, since I'm not requiring players to go through all the events, especially the character events.
This means that if you like a character, you can go through her events, and if you're not interested in her, I'm not going to use character event progress to put any limits on the main events. In a sense, that's the benefit of this stuff.
Anyway, thanks for the advice.
Sorry for the quote on an older post, but I have to ask how you balance an overall story without tying character progression into it? To me that feels like one side is going to feel extremely off. If I choose to not advance 2 girls story do they just not appear in the main story anymore? Does it treat it like we have been progressing without doing it?

It feels like you are going to either end up with extremely stale characters in the main story or you are going to have interactions with characters in the main story that go way past how far you have been in solo stuff.

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
I am very excited to try this, lots of cute girls like Lessons in love, but I am not sure if I should wait a bit more...
I always get invested in a VN then I get heart broken when I reach the end of an update
give it 6 months or so. This creator seems reliable with consistent updates so far

SanoShizuku

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2023
i see prostitution tag, mc is a prostitute or..?
One of the heroines is a prostitute and you can visit a brothel with ancillary prostitute characters
It needs to be corrected that only one of the sub girls is a prostitute, and that's just who she is, she hasn't actually had a skin ship with anyone outside of the MC. And her events are optional for players to watch.
And it was just a way for the MC to get to know her, she was no longer prostitute after one event.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I gotta say, as a native english speaker, your english is pretty smooth.

In the first line when your character 'You' first speaks, an easy fix is simple, just change it to 'I want to go together with you guys, but exams are coming up, I need all the time I can get to study'

Next fix is when 'You' wakes up from a dream and says 'Seems like had a pretty clear dream' You can easily fix this by changing it to 'Seems like I had a pretty lucid dream'. Lucid dreams are dreams that you experience as if it were real life.

Next english fix is when you talk to the receptionist and she says 'okay, please sign at here' change it to ''okay, please sign out here'

Next change is when the Vberdriver calls MC, change when 'Vberdriver' says 'Hello! Is this VBer's guest, Mr. Naoki' to 'Hello! Is this Mr. Naoki?' The earlier wordage is unnecessary.

When the MC says 'It was almost the start of the day the course begins, so I came to Tokyo to alone with my luggage' Yes the MC came alone that much is clear, but not sure if you wanted to say 'I brought my luggage with me' also you can change the first part to 'The day courses start is almost here'

Change 'perhaps there are exclusive activities only offered in this location?' to 'Perhaps there are exclusive activities that are only offered in this location?'

'Ah...okay, please' can be changed to 'Ah...yes please'

'Coming to Tokyo at these days and having to go shopping for furniture.....' can be changed to 'Coming to Tokyo during these days and having to go shopping for furniture.....'

'I guess it's a student like me' can be changed to 'I guess she's a student like me' also, an optional change can be 'I hope she's a student like me' or 'I assume she's a student like me'

You do not need a 'but' in the line '(Although I come to Tokyo right now, but I'm actually not a rich person)' You can change that to "(Although I come to Tokyo now, I'm not actually a rich person)' It flows easier too if you switch the words 'actually' and 'not' around.

And you can change '(The family side pays rent and living expenses to the extent that makes me don't starve)' to '(My family pays rent and living expenses for me to the extent that I don't starve.)'

It is unnecessary to put 'just these days' when MC says 'Maybe I should get a part-time job just these days' you can change this by saying 'Maybe I should get a part-time job?'

I'm currently still playing the game, but I will add new updates as time goes on, hopefully this will help you make your english version run much smoother and nicer. Have a nice day...
Another thing that needs to be fixed is this. What is a tram ride? Screenshot 2024-06-16 214708.png

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes