dakcoal

Apr 24, 2017
At first it was a bit off putting and sad to me seeing that the main protagonist is a futa/femboy, but holy shit this game is full of TALL and BUSTY MAIDs and NUN and I was like AWOOGA HELL YES, damn there is even a hairjob scene included. The femboy aspect of the protagonist is not really that much explored in the current content anyway (and I honestly hope it stays this way), so in my mind I sort of just treat him as somewhat of a shota figure with boobs for cg compatibility.
Also I understand that the game makes heavy use of mdf-an's pre-existing CGs, but the Nun in her sex scenes appears to be too horny with her lusty face while she is portrayed to be inexperienced and professional in normal conversation (for now at least).

It's a bit of a shame that there is no boobjob content planned for Hazel, I mean her bust size rivals the Head Maid's.
Low-key hope there will be more gentle femdom content in the future, not the tying up / strap-on stuff, but the maids hold the initiative type of stuff.

Head maid best girl 10/10, tall and busty perfect composed maid = YES. Hoping to see her in different states in the future, scenes like perhaps she lets her hair down and drains the MC for a whole night, ending up in a messy state in contrast to her perfect demenor.
Personally I don't mind their body types being all too similar as long as their personality and characteristics make them distinguishable, though a bit of variations in like nipple colours or types could serve as extra flavour I guess?

Anyway thank you for this lovely game. Looking forward to scenes with the Demon Queen.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
Mar 28, 2022
This game is really great, the only complaint being that the CGs are a different artsyle, which is kind of a bummer considering that you amazing artstyle is like at least like a third of the reason I like your games so much, the others being a nice and neat combat system for both Monster Girl 1000 and this, and very good story

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
I noticed you're using art from mdf_an, with permission of course, but I'm also wondering if that's going to stay consistent as the game progresses. Are you commissioning more art, or is the game going to have more than one art style for its H scenes when you run out? A huge disparity between H scene art and other gameplay art is already a minus for me, but it can be looked past if the game is really good, but multiple styles within H scenes on top of that would be an interest killer.

Personally I'd prefer if you just used your own art, as it's pretty damn good and would keep the whole game consistent, but I'm just one person who also completely understands that less work for you means faster game development. I'm just also a stickler for consistency and a complete lack of it would turn me away from the game, no matter how good it otherwise is.

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
I noticed you're using art from mdf_an, with permission of course, but I'm also wondering if that's going to stay consistent as the game progresses. Are you commissioning more art, or is the game going to have more than one art style for its H scenes when you run out?
Excellent Question

but multiple styles within H scenes on top of that would be an interest killer.
That's what killed Town of Passion for me

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
Man, TwistedScarlett60 follows up the banger that was MG1K with a game that focuses on maids, this is so good I might actually cry.

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
A huge disparity between H scene art and other gameplay art is already a minus for me, but it can be looked past if the game is really good, but multiple styles within H scenes on top of that would be an interest killer.
Do you consider this a huge disparity? I'm just asking out of curiosity, but for me huge disparity would be if artists with wildly different styles each work on different characters, or if the art considerably changes over the course of development. Here it seems to be one artstyle for general scenes and another for H scenes. So, still fairly orderly. I do really like the way the H scenes look, clearly trying to emulate manga especially with the floating text.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Do you consider this a huge disparity? I'm just asking out of curiosity, but for me huge disparity would be if artists with wildly different styles each work on different characters, or if the art considerably changes over the course of development. Here it seems to be one artstyle for general scenes and another for H scenes. So, still fairly orderly. I do really like the way the H scenes look, clearly trying to emulate manga especially with the floating text.
I don't really think it's trying to emulate anything, and the floating text was added afterward. You can find more art like it if you just look up mdf_an, the artist. And yes, the art within the H scenes is incredibly different from the art outside of the H scenes, there's a big disparity between them. I've played games like that before, such as Ravager, and it's okay so long as the general quality of the game makes up for it. However, mdf_an has only drawn so much art, so I'm worried that the dev will run out and have to resort to a different style, which would kill my interest in the game, no matter how good it is.

Shnob

Jun 24, 2020
A lot of the sex scene art is by mdf-an, one of my favourite artists. It's supposed to be sketchy and lightweight since that's the art style:
View attachment 2744200

Sorry about losing all that platinum, should be fixed in 0.1.1 on the OP.
Thanks for this good game. Art is good and game play is not repettive. But i got this bug with platinum and get -447. I play i 1.0 but you said it will be fixed in 1.1. Do i need to restart the story or i can fix the save?

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Thanks for this good game. Art is good and game play is not repettive. But i got this bug with platinum and get -447. I play i 1.0 but you said it will be fixed in 1.1. Do i need to restart the story or i can fix the save?
All saves can be carried forward, and this is actually done automatically when you download an update. You will still have -447 platinum though, I'll be adding some cheaty options sometime soon to give people more control in situations like this.

SiraDra

Sep 6, 2018
Some of you that have played my games before may know that I'm notorious for having a fast update schedule. My July is going to be a little busy, but I'm happy to say that 0.2 is already balls deep in development with brand new events, sex scenes and mechanics:
View attachment 2741481

Give it a try! I'm hoping that this will be my best game yet. As always, critique is welcomed and encouraged.
Okay legit, I'm looking forward to this, like... a whole checking lot! The last ones I played was your Tuition Academia and Friendship with Benefits, so I'm definitely playing this one <3

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I gotta know. What was the name of the menu music, its so good
It's an unreleased track called Ryona by Sewerslvt, but specifically the version I used in UtU is actually a variation I made with some cuts.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Any chance we get a date on the next update?
I don't usually put dates down, but I can give you an update on the update!
All the writing has been done so far: Two new expulsions with Beatrice, a new hangout with Mirabelle and a new hangout with Emi. Throughout these have 12 H-CG spread across four sex scenes and I've finished half of them.
23 New Upgrades have been done
8 New Dungeon Events have been done
One Event is an NPC event featuring a sex scene.
Added a new biome with new enemies and music.
Added Maid Bikini costumes for Emi and Mirabelle.
Added Slutty Nun costume for Beatrice.

To be done:
Emi and Mirabelle's CG art (6 pics, will take ~3 days).
New talks (~1 day)
Coding + testing the hangouts. (3-4 days)
Adding a cheats menu (~1 day)

So we're getting close to being done. This update has been a little slower because I went away for a week to see family. (y)

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Male Protag is a femboy that gets feminized:

Female Protag is a female that gets futarized:

You can also play as an intersex or a transexual protagonist.

A strong theme of the game is stealing the maids from your twin brother, so you're not directly being NTR'd, instead you're NTRing someone else. So it's not really an NTR game in the usual way people throw around that word.
Futanari as in dick + vagina or "futanari" as in "not really, but lets push shemale as futa anyway".
Also, is there no balls/scrotum option? I LIKE seeing the vagina.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes