iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I've seen the maids art before.
It's by mdf_an.

Is this game a collab, or is the art just stolen?

Edit:

Nevermind, it's a collab.

Was super surprised to see it here.

femanon

May 6, 2020
the hairjob was a cool idea, id like to see some takes like that, perhaps other things you wouldnt usually consider being used also as aids.

nitu23

Jun 11, 2019
This game clearly needs the AI art tag. It's especially obvious in the backgrounds where visual garbage and artifacting is really clear in areas where there are more intricate details. The paper dolls all appear to me to be edited AI art as well, which I'm fine with, as long as it's tagged. Clearly a lot of the scenes are using a real artists art (seen a few posts up) so that's good, but it is unclear to me whether they blessed the project first or if this was a "ask for forgiveness instead of permission" situation.
1692815361115.png

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
This game clearly needs the AI art tag. It's especially obvious in the backgrounds where visual garbage and artifacting is really clear in areas where there are more intricate details. The paper dolls all appear to me to be edited AI art as well, which I'm fine with, as long as it's tagged. Clearly a lot of the scenes are using a real artists art (seen a few posts up) so that's good, but it is unclear to me whether they blessed the project first or if this was a "ask for forgiveness instead of permission" situation.
View attachment 2873281
could be filler art while they work on the actual art or not, also pretty sure the tag is for sex scenes/characters.

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
I like games from TwistedScarlett60. Seeing a new one is good news, but I'm wondering: will there be an opportunity to choose a male protagonist?
If not, sorry, but then it's not for me.
Thank you for your reply in advance and in any case good luck with the new project =)

Mar 11, 2021
really will need to get around to giving the game a spin, haven't had a chance to but given scarlett's at the helm I'm sure it'll be good. Conveniently, given how I still think Tuition Academia was one of the best games with a feMC I've ever played thanks to focusing on her enjoyment and curiosity instead of the usual shame and embarrassment downfall, I'm all but certain this curious choice of protagonist is going to turn out splendidly!

Thojnaan

Apr 13, 2018
View attachment 2873281
Just check the developer notes dude, we've already had this song and dance regarding the use of mdf's art.

nitu23

Jun 11, 2019
Just check the developer notes dude, we've already had this song and dance regarding the use of mdf's art.
I know it probably came off as aggro on my end but I truly didn't mean it like that. It's cool that they're working together. I indeed missed the developer notes section in the OP. I was actually mentioning the use of a real artists art (just wasn't sure if it was blessed or not) as a good thing compared to the AI images I was noticing throughout the non-scene art.
I'm not even entirely against using AI, especially as rapid prototyping or stand-in art, but I was just making a case that it could or maybe should be tagged.

Aevisyo

Jan 7, 2019
I'm running into what appears to be a bug where the comet spell is healing enemies, resulting in this: View attachment 2873325
Same for me, i'm dealing damage in the negative with comet as well
Looks like when you deal too much damage it starts healing them, but idk why only comet would trigger it, maybe the other spells cant reach the damage threshold, i can hit for 133 with fire storm without healing the enemy

1692823208954.png

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Good use of ndf's art, fun writing. Wish my character would stop changing her clothes to default all the time though. I'm trying to wear a thong, not panties, its hotter.
The whole combat side and 'get guild to x level (which just means kill x enemies)' is pretty bad and progression is an unfun grind with too many menus, but thankfully it comes with cheats for that stuff so we can just focus on the writing.
Hope we can fuck HxH mom.
Would like to see more focus on the bro. He seems like he's a decent enough guy really, just had way too much pressure dumped on him while we seemingly cucked him out of like half his power by existing. The drama of him and which made he'll 'pick' feels a bit forced when one of the maids is already borderline banging our sister, they're all quick to sleep with us and no one has any issues with this at all, its literally just him who seems set on monogomy and that one maid who crushes on him.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
Good use of ndf's art, fun writing. Wish my character would stop changing her clothes to default all the time though. I'm trying to wear a thong, not panties, its hotter.
The whole combat side and 'get guild to x level (which just means kill x enemies)' is pretty bad and progression is an unfun grind with too many menus, but thankfully it comes with cheats for that stuff so we can just focus on the writing.
Hope we can fuck HxH mom.
Would like to see more focus on the bro. He seems like he's a decent enough guy really, just had way too much pressure dumped on him while we seemingly cucked him out of like half his power by existing. The drama of him and which made he'll 'pick' feels a bit forced when one of the maids is already borderline banging our sister, they're all quick to sleep with us and no one has any issues with this at all, its literally just him who seems set on monogomy and that one maid who crushes on him.
nah fuck that bitch lmaoooo

Jan 24, 2023
it wont open on mac with the current folder, tried to download the older version to just if it just hit a snag with the newest download but couldnt find the 1.1 anymore... i know mac is dying breed lol, but i just dont know if its me doing something wrong or if the file is borked.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes