Sep 9, 2020
For a couple of seconds, I was scared that the illustrations used were put in the game without the permission of the artist. I am glad that is not the case and wish the Dev luck on the project.

DarkSect0r5

Nov 3, 2020
The artstyle is really different but in a good way. Shows you have improved a lot as this looks very high quality compared to your previous works. Also not saying they were bad either. Keep it up TwistedScarlett.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I asked this previously " Is it possible to have the MC become more Dom depending on choices? I like this so far but seems like everyone so far is just playing with the MC. " I never got a response sorry for reposting but I do want to know and it has been a while since I posted that question.

Lorddarcian

Aug 9, 2021
loved fwb and mg1k was sad for the ending of mg1k hopefully this delivers as well and i see another is in planning

Thojnaan

Apr 13, 2018
Would like to see more focus on the bro. He seems like he's a decent enough guy really, just had way too much pressure dumped on him while we seemingly cucked him out of like half his power by existing. The drama of him and which made he'll 'pick' feels a bit forced when one of the maids is already borderline banging our sister, they're all quick to sleep with us and no one has any issues with this at all, its literally just him who seems set on monogomy and that one maid who crushes on him.
Brother's gone out of his way to be an ass so far, so there's no love lost there. He's also a play on your typical harem protag which is why I think he both had a hard time comprehending why one of the maids wasn't interested in him at all, and why he doesn't seem to commit with any single one so far.

As far as the quick sexual progression with the other characters I think it's going to be explained as the story moves along, particularly on Beatrice's branch.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I enjoyed the update, the game is still finding its feet but i personally am finding little to complain about and am looking forward to the next update and that's enough for me.

dreadmonkey91

Feb 7, 2018
Hey love the art work. Is there any Futa on femboy or futa on futa or anything along those lines planned for future updates?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I asked this previously " Is it possible to have the MC become more Dom depending on choices? I like this so far but seems like everyone so far is just playing with the MC. " I never got a response sorry for reposting but I do want to know and it has been a while since I posted that question.
Depends on what you mean by "dom". If you don't meet character affection requirements for sex scenes during the events you first unlock them, you can force some girls and you'll get different dialogue.

Shadeyman7

Jun 13, 2018
So I don't know if this bug has been reported, but I've somehow managed to make the Meteor spell deal negative damage, causing enemies to gain thousands of HP every time I cast it.

I am not sure what could possibly be causing this.

Edit: Took a cursory glance at the thread and want to second the fact that the combat and progression feels really grindy. The combat in particular is really simple, but not in a "simple with engaging depths" way. Just in a "it's really easy to crack the best move in any circumstance" way. And moving through the Slay The spire type map doesn't really provide enough interesting variation in choices, especially when what you choose often feels less important than what the die roll says happens afterwards. I almost feel like I'd rather this play like one of those minimal/no input gacha battler type games. Those games, when executed well (or at least, as well as they can be) are mostly about acknowledging their systems aren't that deep or interesting, and that most of the important choices are made before a combat even starts. This game feels similar. The combat is less important than how you invest your resources, which is the part of the game that feels both more strategically interesting and more rewarding. Having the combat/dungeon delves be simplified and quickened and involve less time and input on the player's part feels like it would be a smart move. Maybe a suggestion that's coming way too late in production to do anything about, but possibly something to keep in mind for future games?

Last edited:

degeneratecowmilf

Jul 20, 2023
Will there be preg bellies? (Please they’re very hot). Also, how do I update the version w/o losing save data? I really love your work so far, it’s all just so good.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes