Rolst

Mar 10, 2019
Will there be preg bellies? (Please they’re very hot). Also, how do I update the version w/o losing save data? I really love your work so far, it’s all just so good.
Yes, there likely will be preggo content. Acording to the in-development sex scenes anyway

Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021
So, for the female turned futa MC, I was wondering if the cock just completely replaced her vagina or if it was just added on and it's the main focus. Cause if it's just added on I would love to see optional content where the maids tease her by playing with both parts. (And for femboy or others you could justify those same scenes as butt stuff.)

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Depends on what you mean by "dom". If you don't meet character affection requirements for sex scenes during the events you first unlock them, you can force some girls and you'll get different dialogue.
More like in the beginning cutscene where you seem to be in control where as when you are going through the beginning of the game it seems all the girls are taking the lead. I was wondering if there was a requirement for you to be the dom aka one taking the lead.

Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021
Not sure if it's a bug or not added in yet, but I have Ophelia's first hangout unlocked and it doesn't say it's not added in yet, but when I select it nothing happens. I've noticed that with a couple dailogue options with other characters. The button won't do anything and those options don't have anything next to it saying it's not added in or anything.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I've updated the OP to 0.2.2 with various fixes, some adjustments to the pace of the guidebook and some QoL improvements:

0.2.2:
  • Your clothing is now remembered and restored after a hangout.
  • Improved the way random dungeon events are coded.
  • Hangouts now remember which underwear you were wearing last.
  • "Complete 10 Dungeon Floors" goal replaced with "Complete 8 Dungeon Floors"
  • "Reach Guild Rank 2" goal replaced with "Reach Manor Level 4"
  • "Reach Guild Rank 3" goal lowered to Rank 2
  • "Beat 4 bosses" goal lowered to 3.
  • Fixed Seraphina's "Exploit Weakness" upgrade causing Comet to heal enemies.
  • Fixed a crash on Seraphina's profile.
  • Fixed "Boxes of Supplies" upgrade level 3 being unpurchasable
  • Fixed crash related to "eaccuracydebuff" not being defined.

Not sure if it's a bug or not added in yet, but I have Ophelia's first hangout unlocked and it doesn't say it's not added in yet, but when I select it nothing happens. I've noticed that with a couple dialogue options with other characters. The button won't do anything and those options don't have anything next to it saying it's not added in or anything.
Ophelia's first hangout is coming out in the next update.

qwerqwer1Q

Sep 27, 2018
Ok, I have just started the prologue, and I haven't read the whole thread, so perhaps everyone already brought this up, however I cannot let this pass:

>The hero passes on the powers immediately at impregnation.
>The hero is rendered infertile by this act.
>If the hero dies before this happens, his power is transferred to a successor within the family.

Like, what family? Where would you even dig up a family?! The hero here doesn't have a family tree, they got a straight unblinking line, unless you count people who marry into the family and therefore whose blood has no inherent connection to the hero bloodline.

All in all, I don't get it.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Ok, I have just started the prologue, and I haven't read the whole thread, so perhaps everyone already brought this up, however I cannot let this pass:

>The hero passes on the powers immediately at impregnation.
>The hero is rendered infertile by this act.
>If the hero dies before this happens, his power is transferred to a successor within the family.

Like, what family? Where would you even dig up a family?! The hero here doesn't have a family tree, they got a straight unblinking line, unless you count people who marry into the family and therefore whose blood has no inherent connection to the hero bloodline.

All in all, I don't get it.
I can't answer that without spoiling a pretty big plot point that isn't in the game yet, but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

qwerqwer1Q

Sep 27, 2018
I can't answer that without spoiling a pretty big plot point that isn't in the game yet, but...
See, the problem with the answer to that being a plot point, is that it still has to make sense to the people in universe. Like for example, if my culture's answer to infidelity is to bring the woman to the temple and have her drink holy water, but the temple's been destroyed 2000 years ago, I can't talk about that as a viable solution in the present time.

If the lore is that the curse finds one of the untrackable descendants of the original hero's family to turn them into the new hero line, (well, until the twins happened,) I don't see why the MC would hide it from the audience.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: leechurch

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
This update was as good as the first upload, really nice! I especially like Mirabelle, Seraphina & Beatrice, but all of the maids are still just precious in their own right. Also I can't say it often enough, the brother sucks. :LOL:
Gobbo Merchant is a cutie. The Demon Queen I also can't help but really like, especially how she seem to not really know herself if she wants the protagonist to like her or not. She's not too great at being scary, admittedly. :sneaky:
Still feeling super optimistic about this game retaining the current level of greatness throughout :D

Reactions: Overlord111!

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
So, for the female turned futa MC, I was wondering if the cock just completely replaced her vagina or if it was just added on and it's the main focus. Cause if it's just added on I would love to see optional content where the maids tease her by playing with both parts. (And for femboy or others you could justify those same scenes as butt stuff.)
You can see in a few scenes that the vagina is still there, especially right at the start with Seraphina's first intimate moment, since that is fully in colour. Look closely and you'll see it. :D

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
Minus the big plot point why not (though I dread the work involved and apologize in advance) make it where instead of making the man infertile his seed is just severely weakened (or is that already the case?) From what I can gather;

Celibate man=Goddesses Power
Sex +Impregnation=Loss of Power
Loss of Power=Impotent Seed
Death=Transference To Viable Family Member

Since I'm not 100% certain on this lore set up, I am assuming that the Hero can still have children after a Power Transfer it's just a lot more rare to happen. If that is not the case then it needs to be addressed properly.

Shadeyman7

Jun 13, 2018
It makes perfect sense, since it only requires that the first hero had to have siblings. Those siblings could have children, who would have children, etc etc and eventually another member of that family line would be gifted the powers of the hero should the hero die. Stuff like that would probably be tracked in-universe. A bunch of minor to major nobles probably have a bit of "hero blood" in them from marrying into that family line at some point. It's probably pretty well known still who was related to the heroes anyways, 200 years is only, like, 5-10 generations, and it's pretty common for people who have lived in noble families to trace their family lines that far.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Damn. It's Great Game. One of Best Futa NTR Games.
Amazing Work, TwistedScarlett60. Keep It Up.

I Can Not Wait to See When Futa Protagonist Cucking his Brother. lol

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The game has a few areas that need hard capping, once you start really upgrading the numbers start climbing to a larger and large degree, never quite going exponential but not far from it, i was able to start pulling in 100k coins and gems each dungeon run and the rarer materials also started to grow hard and fast. It made me nervous, i don't want to fuck my save by continuing to play, if things keep going at the rate they've been going i wouldn't be surprised to see trillions and coins and crystals pouring in and upgrading the girls to ultra-god power levels.

Basically, hard caps, some upgrades are capped, others not, even if you want to increase the caps later i still think there should be sensical caps at this point, something like a max of ten core upgrades for each maid and the MC, same for the iron and platinum forge generic upgrade and similar in the other categories.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
The game has a few areas that need hard capping, once you start really upgrading the numbers start climbing to a larger and large degree, never quite going exponential but not far from it, i was able to start pulling in 100k coins and gems each dungeon run and the rarer materials also started to grow hard and fast. It made me nervous, i don't want to fuck my save by continuing to play, if things keep going at the rate they've been going i wouldn't be surprised to see trillions and coins and crystals pouring in and upgrading the girls to ultra-god power levels.

Basically, hard caps, some upgrades are capped, others not, even if you want to increase the caps later i still think there should be sensical caps at this point, something like a max of ten core upgrades for each maid and the MC, same for the iron and platinum forge generic upgrade and similar in the other categories.
Yeah it's hard to know how it'll play out long-term since there are so many mechanics and factors running simultaneously. So I just thought letting people play around and feel it out is fine then we can work out the kinks afterwards.
It's basically an idle clicker so going wild with the numbers late game isn't too bad, I suppose it's just a case of making sure the content can keep up with the player to keep it engaging.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes