Partomatic

Aug 9, 2019
I like the art designs (also the dev's previous games) so much but also saw the game will have NTR content in the future. Can the dev confirm this? I really don't want to get invested in a NTR game. Thanks.

Reinyn

May 22, 2017
I like the art designs (also the dev's previous games) so much but also saw the game will have NTR content in the future. Can the dev confirm this? I really don't want to get invested in a NTR game. Thanks.
Not the kind of ntr you think friend, more like the kind of ntr where you cuck your brother. Not the other way around. Although you're stephsister will most likely have a friends with benefits relationship with Hazel, but from what i get that most likely will be mutual sharing. If i am wrong then you are free to correct me on this dev.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Not the kind of ntr you think friend, more like the kind of ntr where you cuck your brother. Not the other way around. Although you're stephsister will most likely have a friends with benefits relationship with Hazel, but from what i get that most likely will be mutual sharing. If i am wrong then you are free to correct me on this dev.
There were previously unreleased endgame scenes that were tagged as NTR. From what the dev had said about them it was kinda iffy if they were going to be released or not.
With the latest update they've been replaced with unreleased scene options titled foursome, or dildo with another nun.
So I'm guessing the foursome options would be MC and 3 of the maids, and the nun NTR seems to have been replaced by a nun lesbian scene.These scenes were all supposed to be purely optional and I imagine as such the replacements would be too if you're not into lesbian or harem group sex but I can't speak for the dev for certain on that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And just incase anyone's intrusive thoughts are winning none of the "hidden" choices reference NTR at all, they're just alternate versions of some of the options there based on other flags.

damias

Sep 13, 2020
honnestly i hope we notice fast jugg is the new maid and call her as such teasing her about it haha also...missed opportunity at the crossroad between demon queen and mother for teasing your mother or telligng her her cybernetic eye is sexy... otherwise great work as of yet...(but where can we get decent hp...your bro as more hp than attack and theres stilll 0 option to up it decently yet

damias

Sep 13, 2020
forgot one more things...upgrading the spells pain and seraphina meteor to 3x damage so only 4 upgrade makes it every monster receive -800something damage each time...hpefully the maker will see this note

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Reinyn

May 22, 2017
View attachment 2884732
I am hardly a programmer or game designer, but there might be some issues with the game's math. This is of course a minor issue with a game that's already very impressive and promising, so I want to thank and congratulate you on a game that's already excellent at such an early stage.
Why do you think the math is wrong? 4 x 91 is 364 right?

Reinyn

May 22, 2017
Honestly like the game so far. I do think i have a few questions and a few suggestions for the dev though, you can take these with a grain of salt of course.

First of all i want to ask about Mirabelle, she is supposed to be a paladin right? But honestly speaking her defense is worse then that of the other girls, because it is way more expensive to upgrade it. (I also noticed that evasion does not increase as it should but that might be a bug or something.)

My suggestion for her: I would turn the iron costs for her into platinum costs instead and turn the 1 defense into either 3 or 4 defense. This way she would actually be tanky instead of evasive.

About the evasiveness factor: I would put that part into Emi's upgrade line, because it would seem more like a ninja art then a paladin art.

I sincerely wish you the best with your game,

Reinyn

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
View attachment 2884732
I am hardly a programmer or game designer, but there might be some issues with the game's math. This is of course a minor issue with a game that's already very impressive and promising, so I want to thank and congratulate you on a game that's already excellent at such an early stage.
What's happening there is the Platinum Ninja Tools upgrade is costing iron from the player's inventory at the point of purchase instead of platinum, but the UI still shows platinum.

sasha0904

Dec 10, 2017
2.2 bugs:
Manor - Host of Knowledge(Only One Level) buy button don't dissapear
Linden - Core Enchantment(Infinite) cost dissapear
Seraphina - Maid Impenetrable(10/10) buy button and cost don't dissapear
Seraphina - Gurdian(8/8) buy button don't dissapear
Hazel - Reactive Penetration(Infinite) and Clan Connections(Infinite) cost dissapear
Mirabelle - Paladin's Might(10/10) buy button and cost don't dissapear AND don't give bonus to evasion while in description it is 1% per level
Mirabelle - Smashing Hammer(Infinite) and Divine Protection(Infinite) cost dissapear
Emi - Monsoon(10/10), Danger Sense(15/15) and Stealfrom the Rich(15/15) buy button don't dissapear
Emi - Of the Shadows(10/10) and Core Enchantment(10/10) buy button and cost don't dissapear
Emi - Watery Grave(Infinite) cost dissapear

Forge loop breaks game in possible infite loop bug if (ironlimit or platinumlimit) number's get too high(aroud 14000)

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2021
Not even I know why, and I sent an email to itch support but they ignored it.
I recall the developer for Virtual Succubus is looking to migrate away from Itch due to concerns over their payments not being processed, possibly due to the NSFW nature of the game. Not sure but hopefully the recent examples of Itch not being friendly to adult game developers is not a trend.

Mercantiler

Dec 8, 2019
What's happening there is the Platinum Ninja Tools upgrade is costing iron from the player's inventory at the point of purchase instead of platinum, but the UI still shows platinum.
Gotcha. I've also had issues where being healed by events at full health caused my health to go negative, thus "killing" me, so I assumed something similar was happening. To be clear, I'm only sharing in the interest of bug reporting, the game is really cool and I don't intend to dunk on it.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Gotcha. I've also had issues where being healed by events at full health caused my health to go negative, thus "killing" me, so I assumed something similar was happening. To be clear, I'm only sharing in the interest of bug reporting, the game is really cool and I don't intend to dunk on it.
It's okay, I really appreciate the bug reports. I'm the only developer and even though I test everything I can, there's so much that can still slip by.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Edit: Now I took so long to check the details someone else posted the same. ^^ What tomato above said. ^^

There's a blessing called "The courtesan", that very clearly has way higher numbers than it says in the description.
I'm somewhat certain it's a bug.
In fact, the numbers are so much higher that I can't in good conscience just take it.
It's supposedly 15%, but the effect is closer to x11. With notable fluctuation. The goldbonuspercentage variable looks correct, rising from 1 to 16, but the result is clearly not *1.16. I've set the value to 1.2 to get somewhat expected results.

Edit: At first, I thought the description of dungeon mechanics meant that it took the highest of each character, instead of adding them together. While that would have certainly been odd, I think it'd be neat to have a system where the strongest value is tested, encouraging specialization, or not all maids were available at a time, forcing a choice. It would make the whole thing a bit more tactical.

Last edited:
Reactions: damias

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
1693336636612.png
Ok, how did this happen?

Edit: Oooh, die goldbonuspercentage get subtracted after I set it lower before to not cheat, and now I'm negative. :D
Totally my fault, then. But interesting to now how this works. Apparently just a subtraction afterwards. Let's hope that doesn't bite us in the proverbial in the future. :LOL: Edit2: I should remember to actually unpack patches when I download them.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes