damias

Sep 13, 2020
why do i have a feeling the end will be the hero jerking in a tissue as you are pounding all the maids...

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Are the breasts on the MC optional ? I don't really have shy maiden standards so anything goes really.
I was just curious.

Mar 11, 2021
For some reason, it only just hit me now that we haven't seen any sort of complex philosophical musings from you in this game, and after getting hooked by the philosophical zombie problem in the intro of FWB I've kinda come to associate those surprisingly big-brained moments as part of your writing style. Of course, the game is still early in the development cycle but here's hoping you get the chance to muse poetic about ethics and what being a hero means again, since this game looks ripe for such topics.

Reactions: Overlord111!

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
More like in the beginning cutscene where you seem to be in control where as when you are going through the beginning of the game it seems all the girls are taking the lead. I was wondering if there was a requirement for you to be the dom aka one taking the lead.
I didn't quite get an answer on this when I was going back and forth. does anyone know this?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Are the breasts on the MC optional ? I don't really have shy maiden standards so anything goes really.
I was just curious.
They're not optional

I didn't quite get an answer on this when I was going back and forth. does anyone know this?
Depends on the character and sometimes your choices. Some girls are very dommy mommy, others are very shy and want you to take the lead

For some reason, it only just hit me now that we haven't seen any sort of complex philosophical musings from you in this game, and after getting hooked by the philosophical zombie problem in the intro of FWB I've kinda come to associate those surprisingly big-brained moments as part of your writing style. Of course, the game is still early in the development cycle but here's hoping you get the chance to muse poetic about ethics and what being a hero means again, since this game looks ripe for such topics.
Yeah, I don't have a lot for this one to be fair. I'll still explore ideas with the nuance you're used to, but I didn't really come into this game with any big, deep ideas, I kinda used a lot of them up in my other games.

Probably not until we've slept with every other character first and the war has ended.

Reactions: Overlord111!

thiqqqqqqqq

Jul 14, 2022
Yeah, I don't have a lot for this one to be fair. I'll still explore ideas with the nuance you're used to, but I didn't really come into this game with any big, deep ideas, I kinda used a lot of them up in my other games.
You've already hit way harder then you needed to with mg1000 so burn out is understandable. Just keep cooking quality and most of us will happily eat it up. (y)

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes