Essecks

Sep 1, 2018
Futa and feminization aren't really my jam... but I loved Monster Girl 1000 so much that I'll give it a shot and see if bothers me

Reactions: Trainingser

mista tea

Mar 31, 2018
Hey Scarlett, since no one else really went into detail about it...

I've played both builds and stopped around the point where the story ended both times. I'm around floor 110 and I'm just getting to point where my defense massively outpaces the monster's damage. While capping growth is just a good idea in general for sanity check reasons, you shouldn't be too worried people massively breaking the game by progressing naturally at this point.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Question, Upgrades that reduce the cost of Maid Tree things like Combat Training Tome, are they reducing the skill costs for the MC too?

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
There were previously unreleased endgame scenes that were tagged as NTR. From what the dev had said about them it was kinda iffy if they were going to be released or not.
With the latest update they've been replaced with unreleased scene options titled foursome, or dildo with another nun.
So I'm guessing the foursome options would be MC and 3 of the maids, and the nun NTR seems to have been replaced by a nun lesbian scene.These scenes were all supposed to be purely optional and I imagine as such the replacements would be too if you're not into lesbian or harem group sex but I can't speak for the dev for certain on that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And just incase anyone's intrusive thoughts are winning none of the "hidden" choices reference NTR at all, they're just alternate versions of some of the options there based on other flags.
I'm quite curious. What modification are you using that shows the hidden choice prompt? I've never seen that in a renpy game and was wondering.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
So is the butler going to be involved or is she just in the prologue? Because personally I like girls in suits.
Yes! Lots of fun stuff planned with the Butler.

Just out of curiosity, who's your favorite maid?
My personal favourite is Ophelia, she'll also have the most sex scenes.

You are the GOAT and do you have like fanbox or some where we can donate? Well not now but soon since id like to support you for making this game xD
The main way to support me is to buy the game when it's released on Steam or support my Patreon. Thank you!

MikelHed

Aug 16, 2016
How do we play on Mac? The app doesn't seem open even after I select 'open anyway'
it wont open on mac with the current folder, tried to download the older version to just if it just hit a snag with the newest download but couldnt find the 1.1 anymore... i know mac is dying breed lol, but i just dont know if its me doing something wrong or if the file is borked.
Folder structure is f^cked, what you gotta do is the following:
1) Extract the file
2) Create a new folder named autorun
3) Put everything in there except the Application (the game icon) and lib folder
4) right click the application -> Show contents
5) Copy or move autorun folder in /Contents/Resources
There should be an icns file and another lib folder. Paste the autorun folder. Close and execute

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes