damias

Sep 13, 2020
possibility in the lategame possibly to recuit our friendly merchnt goblin as a maid for an absurd ammount of money?

Reactions: MisterRed

Nightblaze

May 7, 2021
i just downloaded the game , my femboy model still have a big tits same as futa route model or whatever i chose there is only one model
not sure on whether there's any major story beat differences between the two routes as i haven't run through them fully myself, but the starting cosmetic difference far as i can tell is whether your character is treated as born male (but forced to crossdress) or born female before the curse hits, with the curse causing the growth of either breasts as the trap, or a fat dick as the girl.

dragonaut117

Oct 20, 2022
Don't mean to rush but is there an ETA on the next patch content? I've gone through all the story content thus far with the maids and I'm itching for more. Particularly lorewise as well. It's funny for me to be so genuinely invested in the story aspect of this kind of game over the sexual aspect but the worldbuilding revolving the family and magic is shockingly compelling.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
1695891454042.png
Unveiling the Unknown - 0.3.1 - Release
0.3.0 introduces a new thing to practically every area of the game. New hangouts, new characters, new dungeon events, a new spell, new reactions, a new talent tree, new upgrades, a new guild function and a new area in the city. The game is really coming together!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac:
- - -
Android: - - -

Changelog:
0.3.0:
Major:

• Added Hazel's next hangout +1 H Scene, +2 CG
  • Added Beatrice's next hangout. +1 H Scene. +2 CG
  • Added Ophelia's first hangout. +1 H Scene. +2 CG.
  • +45,000 words of new story/dialogue. (100,000 tot.)
  • +4 Morning Events.
  • +9 Free-Roam Chats
  • Ophelia is now recruitable! +1 New Spell. 4 New Reactions, 9 New Talents.
  • Upgrades: +9 Manor Upgrades.
  • Dungeon: Completed "Naughty Imp" NPC Event. +1 H Scene with two variations.
  • City: Added Guild Expeditions.
  • City: Added an Exchange Market - Tinker's upgrades have been retrofitted to work here.
Minor:
  • New Dungeon Biome: "The Abyss". +5 Enemies.
  • New Outfits: Beatrice Curse Mark. Hazel Bikini Maid. Ophelia Nude, Underwear. Ophelia Bikini Maid
  • Spell Reactions now have effects and sounds.
  • Enchanted Crystals now appear in the currency menu
  • +1 Neutral Dungeon event
  • New art for the Guild Girl
  • Added damage numbers to the dungeon
  • Added a notification to the Guild Icon in the City Menu when something is available to collect.
Misc/Fixes:
  • Morning Events are no longer limited by the guidebook. The guidebook and dungeon are now completely optional.
  • Added a caps to the amount of resources you can loot in a single run prevent integer overflows. It's currently 1,000,000 and may be upgradable later.
  • Reduced many percentage modifiers for rewards in the dungeon events.
  • Maid Upgrades: Added limits to several high-scaling skills. When maxing an upgade, the buy button now disappears.
  • Cleaned up various instances of rouge decimal places
  • Fixed +15% Gold/Crystals idols giving x15 Gold/Crystals
  • Beatrice no longer wears gloves while naked.
  • Fixed one of Emi's dares repeating in her truth or dare hangout.
  • Fixed "Paladin's Mighty" not increasing evasion
  • Improved the coding of the end-of-day ore processing for slower PCs.
  • A typo fix.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
To remove the step-sibling thing thing from the game.

Things like this:

View attachment 2963217

No shade on you dev, still a great game. Just don't really like "half assed" it's incest but not really thing. I understand it's due to patreon so hoping someone makes a incest patch or something
Okay, but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Yaaaaay! Update time *~* Didn't expect to see another 1 so soon, and with so much content. <3

Ordvig

Apr 20, 2018
Male Protag is a femboy that gets feminized:
View attachment 2741513 View attachment 2741522
Female Protag is a female that gets futarized:
View attachment 2741519
You can also play as an intersex or a transexual protagonist.

A strong theme of the game is stealing the maids from your twin brother, so you're not directly being NTR'd, instead you're NTRing someone else. So it's not really an NTR game in the usual way people throw around that word.
The important question is, which character has the bigger dick

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes