MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
\
Also Idk if it is a bug or not, after certain point some missons seems to double up with somehow female version of blackfire?
And in the ending missions blonde flan appeared italking about some mind control stuff although she was normal all the time before.

upd: I see it in the new update with dancica ending! Thats cool, thanks!
The doubling thing is fixed in the patreon version, but thanks for reporting it.

testyv1

May 14, 2020
Sorry if transformation isn't your thing. It's a core element in the story. It can't be patched out.
I mean, it easily could have been. It's been completely superfluous to the story for 4 years until some upcoming version which may or may not ever happen where the MC can finally work his way back to manhood. It's just another fucking railroad like almost all of the other games with this theme.

Jul 1, 2022
...umm isn't the whole point of the Curse something something the Universe doesn't like Sorcerer's on his Level something something the Universe would shortly have started bending over backwards to get them together... at which point the Universe guarantees that HE DIES?

But that insta-Death is tied to the MC' s Male identity. MC wasn't supposed to be able to resist the Curse at all, especially managing to retain some of his Male identity.

Last edited:
Reactions: MercernayMage

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Unyielding 0.4.15.1 Public
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.4.16!

Added Lizette (male version end)
Added Carolina (male version end)
Added Cuddles (male version end)
Added art to the bimbo ending

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ranma and No-Nonon

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Unyielding 0.4.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
There's a massive ludonarrative dissonance going on. I was avoiding sex at all cost, cockblocking everyone. But characters were refering to MC as a slut. That breaks the immersion and just looks stupid.

ticlock

May 22, 2017
How do you scroll skills horizontally in the advance menu? I can scroll vertically to see various trainings, but if I scroll or drag horizontally to see more skills, I can't select it because as soon as I stop scrolling(dragging), the skill window goes to the original position. It seems as it does not want to remember the horizontal scroll position. Am I missing something?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
There's a massive ludonarrative dissonance going on. I was avoiding sex at all cost, cockblocking everyone. But characters were refering to MC as a slut. That breaks the immersion and just looks stupid.
Can you give me examples of this? I'm happy to clean up narrative.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
How do you scroll skills horizontally in the advance menu? I can scroll vertically to see various trainings, but if I scroll or drag horizontally to see more skills, I can't select it because as soon as I stop scrolling(dragging), the skill window goes to the original position. It seems as it does not want to remember the horizontal scroll position. Am I missing something?
Can you give me a screenshot? I'm not seeing the issue, so I might be misunderstanding the problem you are seeing.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Can you give me examples of this? I'm happy to clean up narrative.
Most choices leading to a sex scene have a segment before them, in which characters verbally degrade MC. Especially the ones involving Danica and/or Blackfire.
Like the scene where Blackfire proposes MC to put on a collar. He talks like MC is already his bitch, despite me avoiding any sex scenes with him.

Reactions: Absolom

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Though it introduces the unintentional comic effect. Almost everyone tried to fuck MC at least once, but they all got blueballed, because MC always nopes out.

ticlock

May 22, 2017
Can you give me a screenshot? I'm not seeing the issue, so I might be misunderstanding the problem you are seeing.
For example. Fhan - Fhan training
I want to select 4th skill (in red circle) in the Fhan training. In order to see it I need to drag the window with mouse or scroll with mouse (screenshot on right), but ass soon as stop dragging/scrolling window quickly goes back to original position (screenshot on left), so I can't select the skill in red circle.
scr_000.jpg

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
Some people just toss around slut as an insult, so if it was only a few people it could make sense. Less so if its almost everyone. I suppose even the latter could be because of some rumor spreading or something but then that should actually show up in the game at some point.

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes