fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
0.4.10!

Added art to Lizette (Lizette ending)
Added Daud (Daud ending)
Added A Plan Forms (Blackfire version)(Danica storyline)

I am the player who had the problems with the bug. Is it possible if I start a brand new game on this version to trigger the event without issue this time around?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
does anyone have a save with 100% gallery i can't figure out how to get 3
Which ones?

I am the player who had the problems with the bug. Is it possible if I start a brand new game on this version to trigger the event without issue this time around?
The patreon version will work correctly. This public version will not. The next public version will (out on the 13th)

Reactions: fetishgirl

dreamtourist

Dec 27, 2017
Just started playing the game & I already have a question.
When Cat negotiates with Blackfire, I had her pay him with sex.
But in the scene right after, Dani still pays him 20.
Is this a bug or foreshadowing that choices don't matter?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Just started playing the game & I already have a question.
When Cat negotiates with Blackfire, I had her pay him with sex.
But in the scene right after, Dani still pays him 20.
Is this a bug or foreshadowing that choices don't matter?
Huh. Never noticed that line. It's been corrected.

YoBoiTerry

Jun 21, 2018
I do not know if it is just me but does this character from this comic look a lot like the MC of this game? And it even has Unyielding in the title

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Is there a difference in endings if I keep Blackfire over Carolina?
Which form has the most content?
There will be a difference in the endings between Blackfire and Carolina. Blackfire will pair with the female Catelly endings and the Carolina with the male version.

Right now, Carolina has one extra short scene over Blackfire.

thegibusman

Sep 25, 2019
There will be a difference in the endings between Blackfire and Carolina. Blackfire will pair with the female Catelly endings and the Carolina with the male version.

Right now, Carolina has one extra short scene over Blackfire.
Thank you.
Are the endings presented as a selectable menu per usual, or are they automatically assigned based on Catelly's actions throughout the game?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Thank you.
Are the endings presented as a selectable menu per usual, or are they automatically assigned based on Catelly's actions throughout the game?
It's a menu. I assume the average player will qualify for most of them based on the gender.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Finally got around to catching up on this, kinda torn on the ending. It was interesting and to see some of the groundwork from earlier on explained was cool but it felt like it escalated too quickly, in a fairly small amount of words we went from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(though I did really like Fray's little chat with them).

On the whole though it was an enjoyable read and the combat system while a little clunky wasn't bad at all (though I confess to turning it off when I did a second playthrough to try other options). Are you planning to dive right into Unyielding 2 once you've rounded out any other endings or are you going to edit/add art to 1 or are you taking a well deserved break?

TLDR: Gud game, Lizette best girl would become a succretary again. (Also some of her scenes seem to be missing from the gallery, the one after she gets the office and her ending are the two I noticed.)

Last edited:

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Finally got around to catching up on this, kinda torn on the ending. It was interesting and to see some of the groundwork from earlier on explained but it felt like it escalated too quickly, in a fairly small amount of words we went from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(though I did really like Fray's little chat with them).
I agree! I wrote 400k words leading up to the battle, and then pulled a Dune and wrote about 4k to handle the actual event. Alas. It's been 4 and half years on this. It's time to wrap up this project. If I don't finish before 5, my head will explode.

Are you planning to dive right into Unyielding 2 once you've rounded out any other endings or are you going to edit/add art to 1 or are you taking a well deserved break?
The gameplay for UY2 is already pretty far along. You can find a months old demo in this thread or pinned in my discord. As for the writing, I'll be taking a break in late October. I'll have some content on Patreon to fill that gap.

TLDR: Gud game, Lizette best girl would become a succretary again. (Also some of her scenes seem to be missing from the gallery, the one after she gets the office and her ending are the two I noticed.)
Good bug! Thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: smithsmithsmith

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Is it possible to win the first battle against the lone scout?

So never mind lol after 6 tried I finally did it. Just gotta wonder what that changed gameplay wise.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 32 Votes