MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
That invasion really came out of left field for me! I mean, I knew it was happening just uh, surprised it just... happened suddenly. Think I ended up seeing the Black Sail story last! Hopefully this won't cause a paradox to occur and chaosization to devour the world of Unyielding.
If you do Black Sails a second time, it should close all the remaining other stories, so it should always be last.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
If you do Black Sails a second time, it should close all the remaining other stories, so it should always be last.
Hmmm, it didn't seem to do that, given when I meant I did it last, I meant overall. Archmage went before Black Sail for me.
Knowing my luck, it was just a certain set of variables I had the game set at or something.

Blaub

Aug 20, 2018
This game has a suprisingly good story and characters. The main story seems to be over I wonder what else is planned as this is 0.4.8 so only halfway done?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
This game has a suprisingly good story and characters. The main story seems to be over I wonder what else is planned as this is 0.4.8 so only halfway done?
Ok, version numbers don't always (or even often) indicate how close to completion a project is. It could be that the next release is 1.0.0, or it could go on for dozens more versions before release. There's little to no real standardization in how a version number is written / incremented between projects.

Reactions: MercernayMage

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
How big can the mc tits get? I saw like 2 stages in the game
Storywise, there are 2 increases. Outside of the story, there are 4 images.

The big 1.0 is coming. Soon. SOON! By my count, about 10 more releases.

Reactions: Blaub

zerotp

Apr 21, 2019
how do you view a recap of the current scene in android version? its space in pc but idk whats what in android

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.4.9!

Added art to Memories Long Past (Danica storyline)
Added art to The Last Vote (End of MSQ line)
Added A Plan Forms (Danica storyline, Carolina route)
Added Female Route (post MSQ)
Added Lizette(Lizette end route)

how do you view a recap of the current scene in android version? its space in pc but idk whats what in android
That is a great question. Pretty sure you can't :(

Talamae

Sep 2, 2021
i agree. its a fetish that i don't understand and should be optional to allow more people to enjoy the game.
I agree that an option should be given for others, but I like the premise. I have reasons for liking it.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I agree that an option should be given for others, but I like the premise. I have reasons for liking it.
Except for the amount of content that'd actually need to be re-written to fit it not being a TF game. Honestly, not every game has to appeal to every fetish, or allow for people to avoid a fetish if they don't like it. If someone wants to make a game with piss / scat in every scene I just don't play it, I'd only complain if the game wasn't up front about the fetish being the main focus and/or lacked the tags for it. For whatever reason TF games (which are nearly always MtF) end up with a disproportionate number of "Wah, how dare this game be focused on a fetish I don't like", no matter how how blatant the fetish is listed in the tags / description.

Hell, a lot of the TF themed games (that don't come from Japan at least) at mostly posted originally over at tfgamesite, which is LITERALLY a site for those games. But since f95 shared basically every (English) adult game out there, they get re-posted here where people may encounter a game with a TF theme they hate.

Harleking31

Jan 6, 2022
0.4.9!

Added art to Memories Long Past (Danica storyline)
Added art to The Last Vote (End of MSQ line)
Added Female Route (post MSQ)
Added Lizette(Lizette end route)

That is a great question. Pretty sure you can't :(
Yo is that Lizette content? Hell yeah

Reactions: MercernayMage

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
The first ending. It's really happening. After all these years, it's finally getting wrapped up!
Congratulations not everyone finishes their games. Loved the Lizette ending.

I am not sure if I encountered a bug or I need a walkthrough but I couldn't trigger the following scene

When is this meant to occur?

Reactions: HikkiG

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Congratulations not everyone finishes their games. Loved the Lizette ending.

I am not sure if I encountered a bug or I need a walkthrough but I couldn't trigger the following scene

When is this meant to occur?
If you have Carolina, it should have unlocked when you did "Memories long past".

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
If you have Carolina, it should have unlocked when you did "Memories long past".
Thanks for the response just need to check a couple more things.
I take it that needing to have Carolina means the event takes place after the Event titled 'Heal' where Ginny heals Catelly after Sandy coast.

I now think I might have missed a trigger in the past because I will show the events I can see in my playthrough after I finish the 'heal' event. For further context I believe I have seen all the possible Danica/Blackfire events before Sandy Coast. Also all the Carolina events during Sandy Coast. Unfortunately without a guide I cannot tell whether I missed some kind of trigger or romanced too many people during one playthrough. After Heal events.jpg

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
For further context I believe I have seen all the possible Danica/Blackfire events before Sandy Coast. Also all the Carolina events during Sandy Coast.
When you got back from Sandy, did you have a story: "A Strange Ambush" ? That would have led to "Return To Hill House", etc. That only requirement for that is that you did "The Storm", which happens way before Sandy.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
When you got back from Sandy, did you have a story: "A Strange Ambush" ? That would have led to "Return To Hill House", etc. That only requirement for that is that you did "The Storm", which happens way before Sandy.
No those are all the events that appeared after completing the 'heal' event which is right after Sandy coast.
I will get back to you on that but thank you at least I have an idea of where I am going wrong which helps a lot. UPDATE: Okay just found 'The Storm' event in Book 2 its with Danica and Ginny I believe I just triggered the event so I will see if it leads to A strange Ambush.

2nd UPDATE: I completed the storm and played through all events until the end of sandy coast and returned with Carolina. I also made sure to pick Danica in the event where Carolina chooses between Brandy and Danica. I still have the same events as above and cannot see 'A strange Ambush' anyway so I think I still must be missing another trigger or I have encountered a bug.

Either way thank you so much for your help. When the final version is out I will try a new playthrough.

Last edited:

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
I have encountered a bug.
You rock! You did find a bug. Old players would get the new scene correctly, but anyone that started playing after about the new year wouldn't be able to get that scene.

Good news is that it's fixed and will be in the next patron update.

Bad news is that the flag is permanently missed for you (and a bunch of other people :( ) in you current game. If you are bummed out, you can save send your save directory at Mercernarymage@gmail.com and I'll hack it into your save file. If not, the 1.0 release is about 2-3 months away like you said.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fetishgirl
4.20 star(s) 32 Votes