MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.4.5!

Added art to The Night Before Battle (Complete Castle 3 in Sandy Coast)
Added The Fog Revealed (Danica storyline, have Carolina)
Added The God's Assault (End of the game line)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ranma

PrinceCydon

Apr 16, 2020
So, what's the ratio of straight to lesbian sex in this? Because lesbians do absolutely nothing for me and there seems to be a lot of female names in the change notes.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
So, what's the ratio of straight to lesbian sex in this? Because lesbians do absolutely nothing for me and there seems to be a lot of female names in the change notes.
There are a few lesbian scenes, but it's mostly MF pairings.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
i should definitely get back into this game, i haven't played it in a few years.
i love the lore and story, and the whole "being able to get hit by a spell that literally wipes you from the universe, but if you have a strong enough determination, and you have an important oath/promise, you're able to resist it" is really cool to me

and on the complete opposite end, going form a boy to a huge breasted girl and getting called a cow is really hot.
oh and also it's cool that line where she says that if she weren't directly staring atproof that you were once a guy she wouldn't believe it, and the thing aboutit's like being told the sky is green.

anyways, keep up the good work

Reactions: MercernayMage

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.4.6!

Added Kate (end game scene)(Contains a bad end)
Added art to The God's Assault
Added the Blackfire version of The Fog Revealed (Danica line)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ranma

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Am I right in thinking the (end game scene) things in the changelog mean that the game is nearing completion?
It is, but a sequel is already being planned (and maybe in actual development already.) IIRC MercernayMage (the dev) has said in the past the story for Unyielding has basically been finished being written a while ago, just taking time for the coding and art to be put into the game.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
It is, but a sequel is already being planned (and maybe in actual development already.) IIRC MercernayMage (the dev) has said in the past the story for Unyielding has basically been finished being written a while ago, just taking time for the coding and art to be put into the game.
The opposite! The programming is long done. I'm a very slow writer, so that is slowly is getting in.

This game is exquisite; if it had more arts, it would be one of the best
I really wish I could get more NSFW art. The artist that does that has many clients, so each art piece takes more than a month :(

Later in the games life, I got a second artist that does only SFW content. The helps a lot I think, but it's disappointing that so many of the NSFW scenes won't get art.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
The opposite! The programming is long done. I'm a very slow writer, so that is slowly is getting in.

I really wish I could get more NSFW art. The artist that does that has many clients, so each art piece takes more than a month :(

Later in the games life, I got a second artist that does only SFW content. The helps a lot I think, but it's disappointing that so many of the NSFW scenes won't get art.
It may be a pity but don't let that weigh you down. Now you are coming towards the end you will be completing your first story. Considering how many ambitious TG/gender swap games these days end up incomplete you can be proud of what you have achieved. I confess I have only just returned to the game after 2 years due to back log and I feel bad I am still not in a position to support you.

I hope other TG/gender swap devs take your work as an inspiration to work harder towards their own goals as well. I know the poll isn't here but on your patreon but I would like to add a couple of suggestions and if you feel there isn't enough time or doesn't fit the story then don't worry I already like what you have planned out. While I understand for lore reasons there won't be a Fray ending it is still sad to see especially when she became such a close confidant to Catelly. Hopefully in the next game we might have a similar character who can be a romance interest in the next game. Don't take that as negative criticism though, the writing of their relationship is fantastic which is why it was disappointing.

Additional endings I can think of are:

Catellyx Fem/girlfire (Since the vamps can shapeshift could make a temp futa to create a pregnancy. Also I really like the idea of them both coming to terms and with their new genders and assisting one another in their journey of discovery together.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just wanted to express I am so happy:) you decided to do real time as well as aftermath as its clear we as TG/gender swap aficionados were missing out so thank you it turned out much better than expected. I think they can lean on one another really well and become a strong couple imo. Afterall one has a head start over the other so they can teach the other one a lot of new tricks ;)

Catelly x Dan x Fem/girlfire. (Similar reasons to above I think it would be a really interesting dynamic and both Catelly and Fem/girlfire seem more flexible in their sexuality so unfortunately Branton x Danica X Fem/girlfire wouldn't work.)

Catelly x Willem (After the finale's events and considering the changes that happen at the end I think they could work as couple considering the new dynamic between the two at the end which would be an interesting role reversal.)

Final suggestion is: Branton X Ginny (Main reason for this pick is because I think it would be nice to have an option to connects to how the MC's life used to be)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry if my suggestions are late and don't let some of things it lacked bring you down the fact you are finishing is great news in itself. Also I would definitely suggest a rough guide to get every ending you wouldn't believe how many including myself don't touch games because its too complex to get the route we want. Hopefully my post isn't too lengthy and does help a bit with ideas. Also Patreon doesn't allow posts this long and I needed to elaborate on my ideas.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Final suggestion is: Branton X Ginny
Thanks for the kind words. It means a lot to me :)

The Ginny idea is a great one! It never crossed my mind at all. It probably won't be sexual, but those two did used to know each other and were friends before everything got ruined. It makes a lot of sense to rekindle that connection.

Reactions: fetishgirl
4.20 star(s) 32 Votes