MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Soo......no sex?
There is basically always a new sex scene.

So, no pure lesbo route? I don't mind gender bender as long as there is a path for female MC to never have to touch a dick. Seems from reading other posts that this is not possible here? :cry:
You could play a pure lesbian route, but it would be hard to find without a guide. The game is not aimed at that content.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So i don't quite get it, Lizette is now a council member, but she won an already established position, if it's not a new position and thus doesn't require a new office, why is she being shunted into the basement? Surely she could just take one of the offices of a previous council member who either retired or lost their re-election? An office should be vacant shouldn't it?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
So i don't quite get it, Lizette is now a council member, but she won an already established position, if it's not a new position and thus doesn't require a new office, why is she being shunted into the basement? Surely she could just take one of the offices of a previous council member who either retired or lost their re-election? An office should be vacant shouldn't it?
Okay, okay. You got me. I'm going to give an excuse, but know you are correct. That didn't cross my mind even for a second.

Ready? Ahem-

The office she was supposed to get is currently ongoing much needed renovations. The council member had been there for over 10 years, and the repair jobs kept adding up. Finally, the room is freed and the work can begin. Also, the basement will be fine once it's fully repaired. Lizette jumped the gun and wanted to move in early!

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Okay, okay. You got me. I'm going to give an excuse, but know you are correct. That didn't cross my mind even for a second.

Ready? Ahem-

The office she was supposed to get is currently ongoing much needed renovations. The council member had been there for over 10 years, and the repair jobs kept adding up. Finally, the room is freed and the work can begin. Also, the basement will be fine once it's fully repaired. Lizette jumped the gun and wanted to move in early!
You gave me a quite good chuckle there. At least this way there's a bit more privacy for blowjobs, but i would expect the list of times someone got a blowjob in a very exposed office to be millions of entries long so it's a bit of moot point :p

Humour aside, i asked cause it seemed like a bit of a dick move (not from you the author but in-universe), Lizzy worked hard against an oppositional system only to be quietly shunted off into a dusty corner. I can buy your explanation but i can only imagine the feeling of insignificance one would have for being provided a windowless hole under the building for the main place of work of such a normally prestigious role. Were it me in Lizzy's position, i'd imagine this was some final 'fuck you' from that racist fuckstick who got away.

Your excuse can work well if you add that in, something about (i forget his name) his office being a disaster after the police investigation into his crimes after he escaped. The former office being taped off and Lizette volunteering that basement as her new office after she scouted it incidentally whilst being inappropriate with Cowtelly in there previously.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.3.25!

Added Sneak Out (End of Willem line)
Added art to Daud's Dream

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ranma

chottomatte

Oct 12, 2020
so... is the mc male throughout? I'm quite confused just by reading the thread and I kinda wanna do the dicking, not the other way around so a heads up would be nice before I play the game

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
so... is the mc male throughout? I'm quite confused just by reading the thread and I kinda wanna do the dicking, not the other way around so a heads up would be nice before I play the game
Nah, MC was a man but gets transformed into a woman before the game's start and cursed with an addiction for sex.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MercernayMage

tak51

Dec 17, 2017
Hi, is there any guide on how to get the gallery scenes? I didn't manage to get some of it.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Added Black Sails (End game route)
Added A Strange Ambush (from The Storm)
Added A Private Party (from Heal)(4th year anniversary scene with fancy picture)

PLEASE see the full patreon post for my thoughts and for my plans for Unyielding 2

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ranma

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Added Black Sails (End game route)
Added A Strange Ambush (from The Storm)
Added A Private Party (from Heal)(4th year anniversary scene with fancy picture)

PLEASE see the full patreon post for my thoughts and for my plans for Unyielding 2

Reactions: DivineRowland

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
No. Catelly is not the main character of UY2. She'll appear at the start to give context and be a nice nod to the players. After that, she'll have Latte's job from UY1; most of the tidbits will be written from her perspective to explain things to the player.

As for if it's a continuation of her story, I would argue yes, but that is a real spoiler:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
No. Catelly is not the main character of UY2. She'll appear at the start to give context and be a nice nod to the players. After that, she'll have Latte's job from UY1; most of the tidbits will be written from her perspective to explain things to the player.

As for if it's a continuation of her story, I would argue yes, but that is a real spoiler:
So, a question related to that spoiler.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
prob a common question...

does the game ultimately follow a single route? or does choices made throughout change the path you take? kinda like in kingdom of deception where there are dominant and submissive routes and then other subroutes for the captains etc.

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes